You shall grow to fear me!

I am the Lord Durza, yes, THE Lord Durza, and you shall learn to bow down to me very soon!

I WILL:

• Kill the peacekeeper
  • Eradicate Arcane Shit-vermont
  • Kill Theos
  • Conquer World
  • Absorb magic of all people, including you, unless youu acknowledge me as sole rightful ruler

B-but you’re just puppet of Hades

• Propaganda by Vetex, who is controlled by Peacekeeper

How about you cite sources other than Vetex and his mods, who just writes propaganda.

You are dead though :fr:

No, that is propganda spread by corrupt Vetex!
You also have anime pfp so you are invalid and a puppet of elite bosnian scum.

2 Likes

It’s not an anime pfp though, it’s from a manhwa :frpensive:

Their as in Vetex’s and Shitkeeper

1 Like

if your death was propaganda by Vetex then so is your existence since the entire universe you reside in is entirely fictional based on his perceptions and depictions

2 Likes

You died though (you got booted by the Peacekeeper). Plus you never killed Theos, Undead Prothemeus did. And your a puppet of Hades. And you’ve never absorbed Phoenix Magic nor the Prothemean Flame Curse nor the Magma Curse.

that’s supposed to be the joke

You are lier and fell for Vetex propaganda!

And you’ve been deleted when WoM was released and Arcane Adventures broke.

Without proper game methods nor implementation, your basically just a concept that has no power.

antabaka
But I affected characters in AA even if they did not encounter me directly. Theos would not have made some decisions if he didn’t know of me or if I had no power?

Your model doesn’t exist though.

I am eternally btfod how will i recover.
Look, sure my model doesn’t exist, but the idea has influenced much of Magius in WoM!

ok nerd im going to make a meme in which youre the soyjack your life is over loser

1 Like

Joke aside, I know how to counteract memes. I am expert at that.

The rape of savaria.

Based off of Rape of Nanking

i fear no one.

especially someone like you.

1 Like

dont you mean angmar?

1 Like