You should be able to locate player ships more easily in the dark sea

The game is just really boring and has 0 things to offer after you complete your build except for pvp
and if you want to get more equipment to make your build better the game FORCES you to go to the dark sea to do useless and boring pve against trash npcs :yawning_face: Not everyone can afford to do a dark sea expedition it just takes too long, and I have to make time for my clan friends so we can do munera pvp.

The game is just kind off a copy of assasins creed black flag so you should be able to locate player ships in the dark sea more easily so you can actually go and have some ship naval pvp because otherwise the skills you unlock with your deckhand are kinda useless because the npc ships kinda suck.

so in all honesty always having the risk of someone going in and plundering you is gonna raise the excitement of the overall expedition and I think a lot of people would benefit from getting in some PVP practice while you are being attacked in the dark sea

2 Likes

9 Likes

I bet your mom always told you that you were special

1 Like

someones upset about losing their sealed chests :grimacing:

Buddy fight me on my 200 Attack Size explosion mage, I will destroy you

ofc skill lacking pve player has to use an attack size build, whats your ign lmao i probably ganked you in the dark sea before

GrimReapXX2412, add me little boy

bro probably had his mom type out his username :yawning_face:

youre that kid from yesterday on munera, i legit destroyed you on my thermo bersker build, which actually requires skill unlike yours

makes actually sense the game is boring now and i dont think the new update will save its reputation vetex should re update WoM

Bro I was crashing ok you idiot, next month when my dad buys me a new PC for my Birthday I will destroy you, i got you to red HP even when I had 30 FPS buddy lol you suick

You pvp players are so sad, just do munera

LOL bro your parents’ brain mustve crashed when they had you i legit 5/0d you as a savant

mate actually thinks that 30 fps is bad ( i have 25 max)

Frankly the fact this post was made highlites and demonstrates the current state of the AO playerbase. The fact acoustic children like this have made it in simply show the rapidly deteriorating and decaying state of the game. I, personally will be going back to WOM, the true mans game that actually needed skill

6 Likes

just proves that hes trash, bet he goes around white knighting dark sea players, lmao imagine actually putting 3 hours into an expedition to get some garbage items

damn this is your first time going in to the forums and you already instigating

Who are these randoms bro feels scripted.

3 Likes

he probably made an account just to trash talk me lmfao what a fucking idiot, he didnt have enough yesterday

I just want to do my expeditions in peace but I always get killed its so annoying, Like its so stupid and then i waste all my time

why are you even doing dark sea expeditions like please just tell us bro