You should be able to locate player ships more easily in the dark sea

Who are these randoms bro feels scripted.

3 Likes

he probably made an account just to trash talk me lmfao what a fucking idiot, he didnt have enough yesterday

I just want to do my expeditions in peace but I always get killed its so annoying, Like its so stupid and then i waste all my time

why are you even doing dark sea expeditions like please just tell us bro

World of Magic didn’t have this problems, because world of magic didn’t have the biggest issue currently in AO. Women.

always better than every skibidi toilet games fan base

stfu wom player that game is more dead than your chances of getting a gf irl

LIES. MY discord kittens are perfectly able to satisfy my carnal instincts, and I’m satisfied every night unlike SOMEONE

get better bait buddy, you church of irish people are already harassing my dms on discord and now you made an account to post this stupid garbage on my thread

well things escalated quickly

whats your ign i bet youre that nyxmare guy with numbers who i keep farming, get off ao bro ur just sad

it would be nice but then theres pvpers who will most def hunt you in the dark sea

yeah thats the point, it’ll encourage naval combat and pve players will get to practice pvp more, the risk factor is what adds on to it

1 Like

Buddy watch out… Sleep wit one eye open. :joy: As a Alpha female, I’ve been playing since 1902. I’m a veteran, while you’re just a worthless tiberian.

Literally the bait guy as the profile picture, it can’t be anymore obvious

I somewhat agree with what you’re saying but this is just obvious bait at this point.

sigh

well that derailed quickly