Your build

Warlock magma fire

Mage magma

1 Like

Warlock with magma and fire, he is also a chef. :smiley::cookie::cookie::cookie::boom::boom::boom:

im either going

Conjurer with Acid and Poison
ooooooooooor
Warlock with Acid (and maybe Poison) and Iron Leg (and maybe Cannon Fist or Boxing?)

im planning on being an alchemist makin’ potions n junk, but im having a very hard time choosing between the two because there are things i reeeeeeeeeeeally like about both of em

1 Like

:lightning_magic_var1: :acid_magic_var1: :plasma_magic_var1:
mage
people cant decide whether to make fun of heat based or cold based magics more, so i will play both sides

Sorry i’m late but welcome to the forum! i hope you enjoy yourself!, as for my build; my plan is to first start off as a :fire_magic: :light_magic_var1: Conjurer for a bit then maybe change to a Mage if me going conjurer don’t work out

welcome!!
What a nice combination. having acid/poison imbued with your weapons sounds deadly!
hopefully youll be able to pick a main one :slight_smile: im sure itll be great

welcome shazaro
planning to go warlock :crystal_magic_var3: :poison_magic_var2: and cannon fist generally. its a combination alright but its want ive been wanting to try and hey if it works, we’ll see. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my the variety now

I think with that change my mage is now going :wind_magic_var3: :ash_magic:
Or, maybe :light_magic_var1: because that fits her intentions of trying to be an energetic light in the lives of her friends.

@ThatOneGuy

The most unoriginal build I’ve heard , that or Ice magic with Sailor fist warlock

Warlock with Ice , Wind , Shatter and Karate or Radius Fist

you couldve atleast made it :lightning_magic_var3: :acid_magic_var2: :plasma_magic_var1: so the colors match

1 Like

Unequivocally based

Interesting build you have there

yeee!!
if ancient spells ever come out late mid game too, thats what id go for. and it would be electron magic because its description sounds cool. teal/red burning clouds bro x.x !!

1 Like

Yooo that sounds based! Really like the lost magic choice! I’m probably gonna aim for Aether myself if it gets added

1 Like

Warlock with Plasma, iron leg, and karate

It may be unoriginal but I just chose it cause they sound really fun

1 Like

Berserker 250 strength only power gear. Styles are gonna be iron leg and karate when it comes out