Your build

@ThatOneGuy

While I dig the vibe, I am just gonna suggest not only going power. Glass cannons, while fun, are far from ideal. At the very least use a strong defense amulet or smth.

The Classic Conjurer

Lightning, Spear, Water or Depending on Weapon Skill viability one of those suckers

cool build, but i hope you know alchemy likely won’t be available on release, nor 2nd awakenings (the thing that would let you get a 2nd magic or 2nd fighting style as a Warlock)

1 Like

oh yea i know, it’s just what i plan to do for whenever it’s available

This build probably very unoriginal but im going with warlock with Lightning and ice +sailor fist(since lightning is bit more effective on soaked targets) or explosion and ash + idk fighting style

this is maddox

You’ll just have to guess everything

First File : Poison and Fire - Conjurer
Second : Light and Crystal - Paladin
Third : either warlock or berserker

4th of July Sunglasses and Hat, tank top and shorts, and only guns and maybe make the name bob or something

@ThatOneGuy

Uniqueness is a virtue

Anyone know what the best power stuff is? Tryna max damage

Good rep, conjurer, lightning, sunken sword, water at 2nd awakening

Conjurer, claws and crystal, don’t know what to have for 2nd magic. Maybe glass once i can use auras? Running 50 vit, 100 magic and 100 weapons. Once respec potions get added, splitting vit int 120 magic and 130 weapons. Are there claws that aren’t rusted?

Yeah I got iron claws

Mage with Poison and Plasma. Full power, but considering having some additional attack size or speed.

I’m playing a Light Conjurer, unfortunately I messed up my stats and gave myself 130 magic 120 weapons

I made a post about what armor and stats I should give myself but it isn’t really getting any feedback, so…

(Warlock)
Explosion-iron leg

Ravenna apostle gi (strong)

Sunken Iron boost (bursting)

Ravenna fallen king crown (strong)

Defense amulet (fair) (Hard)

Ravenna apostle pauldrons or Ravenna apostle faulds (strong/swift)