Your thoughts on Deepwoken (sort of a rant as well)

I tried to like the game REALLY hard, like I would play the game a few times a month, but it just sucks ass so badly. It’s not a good game. So many shitty aspects of the game, basically all the points you pointed out, WarmWater. Only thing its got going for it is the music.

I could not sum it up better because I’d sum it up exactly like that.

There’s a story, its just impossible to learn in game and the developers explain it occasionally because fuck actually having the hype lead into anything worthwhile.

Alright so they just redid verdant moon’s plot but with extra Cthulhu.
“Somebody sang a song with loads of power and malevolence behind it and world was fucking destroyed”

no, the song is a THING, not jsut something you sing.

it’s the source of pretty much everything and gave you magic

so they redid verdant moon’s plot but with extra Cthulhu.

the only core difference I’m seeing here is that the song in deepwoken is a Lovecraftian horror and the song in verdant moon is literally music which is sung by a powerful being.

they do essentially the same things:
Destroy the world for the most part
Add shittons of magic to everything.

Next thing you know its going to be because somebody gave “The Song” something that reminded it of something it wished to forget about during a festival that causes it to lash out.

u know it

i play deepwoken for the pvp, and it’s good pvp

“A Level limit to PVP Breaks immersion!” to be fair look at arcane adventures, that had a level limit and people love the game

i think deepwoken was really well made just not that enjoyable, only play it if you plan to use the charisma book on npcs for the funny lines

Welcome to the forums!
Tips on how to not die:
Don’t disrespect ice magic
Don’t trust mage mains
I shall now summon @ThatOneGuy so they can perform the ancient ritual.

the 4 horsepeople of ice magic will come for you

What horse people?

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse [1] are figures in the Christian religion, first appearing in Revelation, an apocalypse written by John of Patmos.

Revelation 6 tells of a book or scroll in God’s right hand that is sealed with seven seals. The Lamb of God/Lion of Judah opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses.

In John’s revelation, the first horseman rides on a white horse, carries a bow, and is given a crown – he rides forward as a figure of Conquest,[2][3] perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the creator of (civil) War, conflict and strife.[4] The third, a food-merchant riding upon a black horse, symbolizes Famine. He carries The Scales.[5] The fourth and final horse is pale, and upon it rides Death, accompanied by Hades.[6] “They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth.”[7]

But instead of apocalypse its cryo, me, ll44, and sock

I knew who you were talking about, but y’all aren’t horse people.
Now, let’s get back to the discussion at hand.

i’m really only using ice cause the base magics are more elemental, so my favourites can’t be in it

thanks bro

Your welcome.

midwoken midwoken midwoken