You're now a DELTARUNE secret bossfight, what's your theme and what's your soul mode?

I feel like keydashing would work better with bravery tbh if it had Iframes. Like being brave enough to go through the danger if you get what I mean

No no you misunderstand

“Keydash” means like, inputting code through buttons on the arena field to spell out answers or something while avoiding attacks

if mettaton wasn’t a YELLOW soul then he’d match better with LIME tbh

maybe undyne with PINK?

1 Like

Ooh I thought you meant like dashing dashing, Yeah that’s a neat idea :+1:

As for pink I think it’d also match with Mettaton as well tbh, kind of like moving around the dance platform with passion (I don’t know where i’m going with this)

Passion’s gimmick is that your SOUL orbits around a center point and can clip through to the other side of the arena if you go out of bounds

kind of like, idk, haven’t thought of a reason as to why that would relate to a passionate person

well to be fair the other soul modes are more based on the human than the soul type

This looks so scuffed lmao

cant wait to spell out supercalifragilisticexpialidocious perfectly while dodging attacks

if you spell it wrong you take a set percentage of your HP and your turn ends :nod:

the items associated with these souls are probably like:

-An astronaut helmet, passion about space or something

-A scuffed laptop, the internet is the #1 source of all knowledge in the world

Well whatever fight uses knowledge better not last too short or else you could probably cheese the fight by immediately getting it wrong and healing occasionally

fair enough ig

maybe it just resets your progress?

Okay so I thought about it and I’d probably either use purple or cyan as my gimmick

dunno about the song tho

I’d probably use purple (thought about green but… well…)

For the theme:

In all honesty, my “theme” would be very dependent on the actual scenario that my “bossfight” happens in. I guess a generic one could be an instrumental only version of “Shatter Me”.
And as for the SOUL Mode, I have no idea if it should be Cyan, or some other color, but essentially: You don’t move your SOUL. You move a targeting thing, and every couple seconds, you can move your SOUL to where the targeting thing is, ignoring everything inbetween. My bossfight would very much encourage “thinking ahead”, with a lot of attacks telegraphing how they’ll move, and where they’ll begin, with the player having to figure things out from there.

So I choose red, because… red. I like red :3

As for my song, considering I play games like a maniac and have eaten tree bark for 4 bucks…