You're now a DELTARUNE secret bossfight, what's your theme and what's your soul mode?

Theme (does not have to contain freedom leitmotif but bonus points if it does)

SOUL mode: can pick between the 8(technically 9) human souls presented in both games:

-RED (unknown)
-YELLOW (justice)
-GREEN (kindness)
-PURPLE (perseverance)
-DARK BLUE (integrity)
-CYAN (patience, due to this SOUL not having a known gimmick, feel free to interpret one)
-ORANGE (bravery, due to this SOUL not having a known gimmick, feel free to interpret one)
-JOYCON (unknown, possibly happiness)

i’ll choose the joycon soul and spam orange attacks, easiest win in history >:)

as for the theme to rub salt into the wound:

I don’t think you can dual wield modes you have to specialize in 1

eh? but orange attacks can exist for every mode

He means orange attacks as in the ones you have to move through

I know

but I’ve never seen an official undertale/deltarune character that can use multip-

actually I guess ASGORE uses patience & bravery so whatever lol

what about YOU, what are ya going for

eh

lemme think about it

red

uhh
that one music thing in the starter zone of Bee Swarm Simulator
and i guess kindness and patience (a nerfed determination: graze hitbox is recolored to cyan and always visible, movement is only allowed while an attack is in that area)

except if you land a hit and do damage, patience gets replaced by bravery (theres a small bar that decreases if you dont move, if it depletes completely you take rapid tick damage, continuous movement replenishes the bar and prevents damage)
and the music changes to this:

You know I have to go for kindness. The gameplay gimmick of it was also always the one I was best at.

The theme however, is something I have yet to decide.

PURPLE.

Theme:

We may falter. We might hesitate. But no matter what. We shall not fall. The job will be done.

1 Like

Theme:

Soul: Joycon

Walking nintendo switch advertisement

Nah those are just attacks, he never changes your soul.
Oh and I think you’re right, I don’t recall an UT character that used more than one soul mode besides red.
There’s also techincally one more soul mode: spin and it inverts your controls. I don’t remember which monster but it may have been near the core.

What does it look like?

It makes your soul tilt from side to side and you get it by doing a certain action on madjick I think

Doesn’t really change the colour but messes with your controls (inverts them)

I honestly wouldn’t really consider that a SOUL mode since it doesn’t really change anything color wise and it’s not used by a major character/patreon sideboss

SOUL modes are indicated when your SOUL changes appearance entirely imo

Ah well

on an unrelated note I had 2 new SOUL ideas which I thought were kinda cool:

PINK (passion)
-orbit mode

LIME (knowledge)
-keydash mode