Zel's Art Progression/Doodle Thread

Haven’t read Gilgamesh just yet

I’m gonna start soon. anyway uhhhh epic bye

1 Like

These seem to be some fairly decent, studies, though-

IMG_1671

Actually, nevermind, I don’t see why you need to study, you’ve already achieved perfection.

2 Likes

1 Like

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusSSSSSSSSSSSS amongus

1 Like

Day 187 hair

1 Like

Day 188
arms,poses + oc drawings
Tried to do a little cross hatching but it still needs practice

4 Likes

Just binged this whole thread. I can definitely see the improvement. Those early drawings of yours look basically the same as mine during my long training ark.

Ty for the kind words but I still need to get out of my comfort zone I’ve been avoiding shit like hands wayyy too much

Oof hands are an artist’s worst nightmare. Hopefully you improve on your art more like you have been :+1:

1 Like

Hands drain my sanity :skull:

There’s a reason I give my characters minecraft hands when I draw.
That’s the reason why.

1 Like

we all start somewhere, i drew like that one or two years ago too

Day 189

Using the ergo josh method to study anatomy
Artist is lucjan_pakulski

2 Likes

The EASIEST way to start learning how to draw anatomy:

Boobs.

1 Like

You’d actually be shocked how difficult they are to do right. Not quite as bad as eyes, but they’re up there. Unlike every other body structure, they have nothing solid in them, so instead of clothes completely conforming to them, they conform slightly depending on the clothes.

1 Like

Not sure anyways gives af abt this thread anymore but would you guys be more interested in seeing doodles instead showing what I practiced? Seems like other threads have more interaction that way idk

1 Like

Day 190-194

Here’s some random sketches that I didn’t feel like posting till now except more ao characters soon!

4 Likes

Thats a lot of good practice!

1 Like

Drawing backs really is a pain, isn’t it? They’re like the front, but you gotta learn a whole bunch of new muscles and shapes. Also, they have no abs, and I like drawing abs.

1 Like