Zel's Art Progression/Doodle Thread

Yep but I actually like drawing them ngl

fart progression

Been wayy longer than I’d like to admit but here’s the start the thread again and my au ig?

Some things I didn’t mention are
Leo likes brewing
He hates cooking and has no skill for it whatsoever
Him and Iris argue 24/7
His personality is kinda like Nagyunn from the ember knight
After his time with the order his personality changed from shy and timid to more outgoing and prideful (kinda narcissistic too)
He loves shocking people with his lightning magic
He loves sky islands

2 Likes

Absolute fire webtoon on god

Webtoon so fire had to make my character have a similar personality lmaoo

Here’s a neat little thing but in my au curses aren’t big massive blocks and are instead small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and look like a tesseract with the symbol of the curse inside

1 Like

Drew this awhile ago but here’s my Spiderverse oc

Don’t really have much lore on the guy besides he has strong legs cus he got bit by a genetically modified jumpin spider and can cause some weird bone growths to grow out from his body

Inspired by red x from teen titans

2 Likes

Day 195 Hair
If y’all have any vids or tips that helps with hair I’d appreciate it :sob:

Also for anyone who’s been watching Frieren Journeys end here’s a little sketch of one of my favorite scenes from the recent episodes

Since it took awhile to get the sketch the way I wanted to I’ll draw Morden’s reaction later

2 Likes

For hair, I would personally suggest drawing the vague “shape” of the hair first using freehand sketching. Don’t focus on quality, just draw shapes where the hair should be, and lines for where you want it to break off from the main clump.

For longer hair, it’s basically going to turn into these “strands”, only with some offshoot smaller strands as well.

1 Like

Day 197 Torsos
New year new me time to start the grind any feedback would be appreciated

3 Likes

Not sure if I should close this thread tbh

Day 199 arms

2 Likes

no, nuh uh

1 Like

Day 200 Gesture

The last year I really haven’t made any improvement due to lack of consistency really trying to change that this year

Any advice on drawing daily and improving would be greatly appreciated

5 Likes

I disagree—your anatomy’s more consistent than it used to be. In your older practices you sometimes had various parts displaced and the like. You have improved. Don’t think otherwise.

1 Like

Day 201 Torsos
Gonna work on some discipline so I can post daily and post some doodles too (maybe even a request idk)

3 Likes

Son of the god of discipline approves.

1 Like

Been working on a design for deepwoken’s armor contest

5 Likes

Day 202 Bodies again yayyyy

2 Likes

boobies :pray: :innocent:

Day 203
Imma be real I feel like I know I have so much to practice but idk how so I just end up drawing bodies

2 Likes