Zephyr's Magic Tierlist

Okay, lets talk:
S tier:
Shadow and water is ok, but wind must be in tier A, and lightning not that good.

A tier:
Magma ok, but poison should be in A-B, oh and iron…Iron should be in B and Gold in A

B tier:
Lol what?Sand and wood on the same lvl with glass, fire and plasma?Sand and Wood must be in F tier, and glass in A tier

C tier:
Explosion must be in A tier, and rock should be in…A or B

D tier:
Poison and light should be higher

F tier:
Crystal has good appearence, soo its should be higher

Sand is literally better than glass, fire, and plasma. Wood is shit tho

No they’re literally practically the same magic.

Lightning can go to A tier but Wind is legit insane

Poison can go higher but light is shit

If I didn’t mention something then I agreed with it.

Glass can do beeding, fire and plasma has DoT, and sand just exist.Wood at least can apply bleeding if you dealt more 30% of targets helth

Fair enogh, but gold better due to higher damage.They will be the same when TGR will come out

Lightning CAN go to A tier, but its still cringe

Again, fair enough.But i thing light must be higher just becouse of it speed and “blinding” effect.

2 blasts from sand within 5 seconds do much more than 2 blasts from fire/plasma/glass and DoT takes time to finish with even bleed not stacking after TGR.

9% more damage vs 11% more speed

Blinding doesn’t refresh so it’s literally the second most useless status effect next to drained. Light also has the lowest overall damage by a decent margin.

Sand dont have anything special about it.Glass can at least apply bleeding and leave glass pieces on floor that deals dammage and bleeding.And there is a reason why noone uses sand but everyone think that heat magic is good.

Beams and Explosion still exists.Oh and ye, noone uses iron for some reason.

Well well, i wonder how you will feel when you will get blinded by x amount explosion, each of which will apply bliding(that can stack to blind you more).
About damage - true.But dont forget that even with low damage, if magic have good effects, than it can be better than other magics with good damage.

Tied for 4th highest impact damage at 1x speed. People don’t use it because it looks ugly, not because it’s bad, fire and plasma are bad.

Plenty of people use Iron and if an Iron user used a blast on a gold user using a beam they’d deal a shit ton more damage.

Literally nothing, you can test it yourself, even a 5 duration placed explosion won’t fully blind you. It’s hot garbage rn.

BRUH I ALREADY TIERD OF OUR DISCUSSION

About fire and plasma i agree.And BRUH, if magic ugly but do what it must, and do it good, then everyone will use it.(For example gold or magam)

If you think that iron is better, as you wish.But many people(and me too) thinks that gold better just becouse of higher clashing rate and damage.Yes, many people put them into same tier, and i wont argue it, but still.Iron is just lighter version of gold, just accept it.

Nothing can fully blind you, but how will you play if you will have a yellow screen?Have you ever fightede agaisnt council NPC that uses 5 duration explosion?I did, and it was pain cause i could’nt see anything due to blinding effect.

Me using pee pee poo poo Magic because it’s meta, nor everyone’s a metamancer but when they are, why would they go for an A tier like Sand when they can just skip to S tier with Shadow/Water/Wind.

I said they’re equal…

Then there were multiple MC, because it takes 7+ shots within 5 seconds to blind you sufficiently

Im not talking about meta.For me meta is shit.If person bad at the game then he bad, if he good - he can win you even with wood

If you said soo, then ok(i just tierd of this all)

Im not talking about FULL blinding, even if you took only 3-5 hits it will be hard to coordinate yourself on battelfield

It literally wouldn’t, I’ve personally tested every magic

You tested it on yourself, or you just tested every magic?

Both

Well then i duno.For me its work and for me light is annoying due to blinding.That’s all.

explain, since I never heard anyone say that about both, only plasma but not fire

Fire=Weaker Lightning

Too dependent on its status effect

In a span of 10 days, crystal went from being wet hotdog poopooshit to one of the best Magic’s out there

dies of cringe

WOW. A tier list that I can actually agree with.

lighting in S tier :neutral_face:

pls tell u joking