Zuigetsu Calding, "The Legendary Magic Of Green Wood Hills"

Hey! My name is Zuigetsu Calding, protagonist of the Arcane Of Magic series and the great Legendary Mage of Green Wood Hills, but you might be wondering what Green Wood Hills is right? Haha! Well… here’s my story…

WAIT! I forgot to put some information of mine before, hehe.

As I said my name is Zuigetsu Calding, my magic is Explosion and my martial style is Explosive Fist, my favorite colors are Orange and Black and my favorite food is Beef

When my father was little, he had a dream of creating his own kingdom, so that he would have a place of peace, without wars and etc, since in his time, the whole world was collapsing, so he himself with his great power of magic, who was of wood, became a Wizard King and founded Green Wood Hills, after that he married and originated me and one other person… Ishiwaka Calding, my brother and green wood hills traitor.

I was born with a great power inherited from my great-grandfather, the explosion magic, my brother inherited my father’s, the wood magic, I trained a lot since I was little with him and we were very strong, but my brother always wanted more , and more power, he thought power was his source of life, if years pass and we grow up, our old father sends us to defend the great Temple De Durza, which had his artifact, which has all the elemental magic, ishiwaka my brother, saw this as a way to gain more power, after we got there, my brother enters the temple and quickly uses the artifact, thus becoming a real demon…

He after using the artifact, after a few seconds my father appears, and the two begin to confront each other, but my father had no chance, and died before my eyes for my brother, using the magic of steel and impaling him, that one The explosion of blood in my eyes made me feel traumatized and not even able to use any attack against him, that’s when my brother stunned me, using only one attack…

After that, I wake up in the middle of the forest, crying and running, I find a village, there I find Morgan Water, a great thief from the Ironport region, we ventured out and found the Yuka Tree, a Plasma Mage from the Black Tree Kingdom Hills, the 3 of us have banded together and joined the magical advisors, now everyone on the council will band together to kill my brother!

In case you want to know more about me! View my series!

2 Likes

poggers, welcome to the forum! hope to see you apply for the artist role and enjoy your time here!

Oh bro, its not my draw, my friend make this for me, but Thank You!!

bacon

bro how much commas do you have smh