1 year and half without playing and i pull out this

for context i was havign some nostalgia so i hopped back to wom with a bunch of friends. Then they leave to do other stuff and im left alone, this guy attack me andi kill him.
He come back with a teammate and i kill them both, then they come back in 3 and i still kill them…
it finished like with me killing them around 10-15 times and me dying once and thats when my friend coem to help me (we keep fighting after but a friend of mine come to help me so we destroy them)

11 Likes

im just saying pvp with fire magic is so satisfying to watch

2 Likes

thats why i think its great to use, and its balanced like: low dmg but good dot, nice hitbox, and i can use dot to see people that hide on trees

3 Likes

lol, fucking shadow and light users they deserved it also nice job

LMAO IM REWATCHING THIS AND THE MOONLIGHT USER USED A 5 EXPLOSION

AND ONE OF THEM WAS BEAM SPAMMING

3 Likes

goddamn how bad are they :skull:
the breathing was a little annoying to hear but other than that good clips

ya sorry about that, discord help with the external sound removal but medal capture everything soooo yeah

1 Like

Damn Bro Chad 1v3 with Chad magic

1 Like

Im insulted you didnt invite me, i love murdering new gen guilders

2 Likes

Now that was a fun performance to watch.

ew equinox people :nauseated_face:

nice 3v1 / 3v2

Light beam? Wtf? That’s like the one magic that should never use beams.

well i can say it was the most fun i had in a long time, murdering gankers is alwais fun

How in the hell do u have 60 fps

good question, when i used to play all the time i couldn’t get to a costant 60 fps but now idk it just goes smoother

bro honestly its a fucking 3v1 they had no excuse to lose even if they were using shadow/light

poor them, they are used to new wom players, but they faced someone with headless and with every single event item in the game as of now.

Now that you mention it, how does he have 60 fps with maximum graphics :skull:

I barely get 60 with 2 graphics quality

ive fought dogshit people with a headless dont think having one makes you super good

im just joking damn : /

nice clips, wish i was there