1B lions vs one of every Pokémon

Going off the game

Okay so if we were going to use in-game logic, like if Lions were pokemon in the games, we could easily win this. 1 billion lions seems like a lot, because it is, but there are pokemon moves that can hit all opposing pokemon at the same time. Kyogre could use Water Spout, a 150 base power move from a pokemon with a special attack stat of 150 (for reference God’s is 120) plus it has STAB. Of course this is one pokemon though but many Pokemon could use moves that aid Kyogre’s attack, like using a pokemon with Helping Hand to boost Kyogre’s attack by an additional 50%

The lions likely couldn’t outspeed Kyogre as well. Sure we could give these lions items, perhaps a choice scarf to make them 50% faster but only able to use one move, but that’ll all be for nothing since we can also give Kyogre a choice scarf and apply Tailwind to it via Tornadus; who is garenteed to be faster thanks to his Prankster ability which gives priority to status moves.

Game wise the lions do not stand a chance, unless they have some busted stats and a brain behind it all to make it functional I do not see a scenario in which they win. This is only with a few pokemon too. Kyogre, Whimsicott, and Tornadus were the only ones needed so far for that scenario and that’s a near definite win for Pokemon. Add in a couple hundred more, with a good portion even knowing Helping Hand, and it becomes an absolute slaughter.

Going off “lore”

Pokemon have a far less likely chance of winning here without Kyogre’s “kill everything” button. If we were to go off of pokedex entries then it’s just insane. Pokedex entries are notorious for being crazy. Regigigas alone can move entire continents. Continents. He might not equate well into defense but if it comes raw power Regigigas alone can surpass them.

A billion lions sure is a lot but there are just some wacky pokemon. They couldn’t do jack shit to hurt Metagross for instance. It’s previous evolution, Metang, can apparently crash into a “jet plane” and get off without a scratch to it.

There are pokemon who beat all 1 billion lions together in brute strength, there are pokemon the lions can’t even damage, and there are also pokemon that the lions cannot even get close to (Magcargo). Infamously insanely hot, comparable to the surface of the sun. I’m sure the lions could deal with it but not after taking some serious losses and either before or after dealing with the legendaries, who can spam attacks out of the lions range practically indefinitely.

In conclusion

The lions, while having a huge numbers advantage, just don’t compare to Pokemon in game or using their dex entries/lore. I’m sure if you used the anime versions you’d be able to make some argument about it but the anime gets shit wrong about pokemon all the time so doubt that’d mean anything to anyone. Ash’s pikachu knocked out a Latios and like 20 episodes later lost to a level 5 Snivy, big whoop.

9 Likes

talking about arceus for a second, im almost 99% sure that the arceus we use ingame is a fragment of arceus, idk though.

Bidoof beats everything

deletelater
please when can it st-

ahem, yeah i’m with this

1 Like

people say that lions cant hurt ghost pokemon but i dont believe that personally

lions arent pokemon and therefore, most likely, wont have a type/wont have a type move
the attacks they do will most likely be typeless, like struggle

if they have type moves, lions wont just run up and bonk things. theyll use moves like crunch and bite (which both are dark type moves, not normal (in original gen 1 bite was normal but we dont speak about that))

however, despite this, i think the fact that moves like earthquake/fissure exist and some pokemon can fly will make it impossible for lions to win. how is a lion supposed to hit rayquaza if dudes flying up at cruising height of a commercial plane

5 Likes

honestly i’m just glad nobody went “what if the lions stack” to like floods or something

lions aren’t that smart and i hate anybody who says that

the tried and true lion ladder

1 Like

you motherfucker

these lions are not nearly smart enough to stack and even if they were they would FALL and SPLAT

ok then how about lion helicopter

that’s slightly more plausible but lions cannot propel like big metal bird do

5 Likes

Lions after realizing that spending years and years making a lion ladder to the higher atmosphere not only is completely impossible for an array of reasons but also that Rayquaza can move away from the lion ladder and invalidate all of their work with no effort (sad :pensive:)

3 Likes

pokémon, even if they somehow run out of energy i bet they could just hop on some legendaries and fly over to a mountain too high for the lions to get up to. they probably don’t need the trainer stations to heal if they just get some rest. it’ll keep the lions occupied for a while anyway. and if they do somehow get close, let the regis just break off the continent so they have no chance of getting close. unless they form an entire fucking “lion bridge” then i doubt they could cross the sea. just a cycle of testing and returning to whoop their asses and i bet the pokémon would win eventually

I mean pokemon are pretty strong but 1 billion is a lot so the lions win obviously

1 Like

Clearly!11

The funny thing is the only arguement that people that side witb the lions is. THATS ALOT OF LIONS

Even the game would still destroy since some Pokémon even in game go faster then light. And machamps punches are relative to nukes Shockwaves alone would kill the lions. It would be slightly fair if we brought ai mechanics but even then it’s still debatable

Does it need to be more complex? Lions arent exactly weak, actually stronger than a great majority of pokemon. And theres a lot of them

Bro what they gonna do when a squirtle starts shooting water at them. Anyways Pokémon can tank building level attacks so they would just tank those attacks

Sooo ye