7 Seas Mutation Chart [2020]

Man this brings back memories.
I remember looking at the AA trello page and loving this

1 Like

I think that won’t exist awakened tier to lost and primordial magics, since it is obtainable by another way instead of simply learn it.

I think it only will be for basic magic, such as earth, magma, iron, etc.

Wow you’re very funny -_-

1 Like

ah yes, nice one. this must go into my Ancient Lorebook, if you don’t mind…

Translation: Mutation makes your magic look cooler.

1 Like

i thought i heard sumone say mutations aint obtainable in AO time period. a lotta ppl said mutations became “extinct”

1 Like

i still think they technically still exist around the Ao period it’s just the war seas seeing with lost magic and primordials i’m guessing they just don’t need to mutate and just focus on mastering their 3 minds.

since stuff like aether, flare, storm and all that were mutations and now lost magics and since 4th and 5th mind work differently or so apparently and where lost and primordial go they kinda lost the reason to mutate. as it either became common like plasma, crystal and all that, to lost and primordial having some mutations.

but dunno if they easy to make but seems to be easy to learn from just looking into a scroll

1 Like

so here are a few ways sacrifice magic can turn out

• the user commits sepukku and releases their magic energy into the air
  • the user uses crashes into a target when flying (in juniper’s case, she flies her dragon into a target) and blows themselves up
  • the user wears their sacrifice magic like a bomb vest and blows themselves up like a terrorist
1 Like

magic progressed differently in the seven seas and war seas

mutations are basically limited to the seven seas only,
whilst the war seas have access to some mutations naturally

is it possible for people to travel to the seven seas and obtain a mutation?

that isn’t how it works
the seven seas and war seas are entirely unaware of each other’s existence

1 Like

ohh so its like 2 different universes so that means AO and AA arent related to each other

It’s basically that the War Seas developed magic further than the Seven Seas have. Mutations are the sign that humanity (or that region) hasn’t obtained any true form of closeness to magic. The mutations “becoming natural” is really a sign that humanity is closer to magic than ever before. It’s just that the War Seas, being so close to, and having the blood of Mount Olympus and its inhabitants in them allowed them to become closer to magic than the Seven Seas. Also worth noting, while mutations aren’t present, the War Seas are still less close to magic than the wizards of Magius, which can be told by their magic circles which are more complex than the Seven Seas magic circles, but less complex than the Magius magic circles.

plant

We only have 3 minds according to Vetex. Lost magics and Primordials are obtained differently.

is it just me or is this chart made in a really unusual way

like why wasn’t it made like normal charts with a z and x axis instead of just the Z axis

Dont mind me, just flexing my fanmade mutation chart

5 Likes

reviving the AA lore with my comic, thanks a ton
im not sure if my comic alone got AA to come back into the light tho

Well, I’m sure it inspired vetex to consider the idea of AO

1 Like

OMG YES! I needed this so bad.

1 Like