7 Seas Mutation Chart [2020]

i’ve talked with tech and vetex on the seven seas mutations and decided to touch the old one up with the most up to date information

not many changes, the biggest one being the “Dark” Mutations being scrapped (vetex just saw those as lame recolors of their original magics, dark fire already looks like shadow anyway)

also a little footnote on how this evolution path of magics may be different to that of the war sea

there’s also one for the comic with the added column of “mastered magics”, that’s just extra flavor added onto the original magics to better visualize a certain mastery, it doesn’t really mean anything other than a visual change (the two below are both shadow magic, the one on the right is just much more powerful

43 Likes

Sacrifice magic…

1 Like

Shadow got completely butchered

2 Likes

Vetex really said fuck shadow huh

2 Likes

It’s for the better since ORIGINALLY IT WAS DARK FIRE, DARK WIND, AND DARK LIGHTNING

1 Like

still like
atleast its not just a edgy recolors

1 Like

mutations in ao when

1 Like

@anon38832104 take notes

2 Likes

it’s been a long time since i’ve talked about it with tech, dont think it was really fleshed out too much since mutations never became a thing in AA

i guess the general idea is that sacrifice really branches off of how shadow magic can harm the user, do damage to yourself to do b i g damage to the opponent

probably the closest thing to blood magic, lorewise, its effect must be pretty violent, as magic circles were made for exact purpose to not hurt the user’s stamina and vitality, imagine a magic that just overrides that

7 Likes

shadow really got their knees capped, looks like AO might do it some justice

1 Like

Juniper commiting a seppuku when

1 Like

impossible

juniper has only shadow

1 Like

she’s not smart enough for sudoku.

4 Likes

Will be great! I plan to combine it with venom and hope that the damaging cloud works with it.

You know what to do, after the fifth arc, straight up to a new side story baby

1 Like

lots of side stories we can do with AA especially with the protag, i wish i had the time to do them all
especially juniper and angel probably going on an adventure to find the metal/steel curse, juniper already expressed interest in that with theos a LONG time ago

man… Theos… :frcryin:

2 Likes

Awakened sacrifice is gonna be scary :fr:

2 Likes

Wait im confused, what will happen to our existing characters and their magic; are we gonna keep them, reroll, or just have to make new characters?

you’ll likely still have your old characters, maybe repicking new last names or something

1 Like