7 Seas Mutation Chart [2020]

if that’s true then i really feel warm inside
i checked out some stats on the comic and we pinched past 300k chairs which is even better

1 Like

I mean, considering how talented you are, I see its a likely possibility. Also congrats on getting over 300k :+1:

1 Like

they’re in the same universe, but they’re in opposite sides of the world. the two just don’t know eachother exist since long term traveling stuff haven’t been made yet and same with communication. the war seas have been at war for years + are at the exact place where mount olympus fell. war often leads to advancements, and since they were near olympus many of them likely were from god descent and such. They either got mutations way earlier than the seven seas, or completely skipped mutations and just were born with plasma and stuff. The only confirmed people in the seven seas who know it exists and where it is are cursebeard, poseidon, and maybe some more people that aren’t confirmed

if shadow got fucked hard with mutations, it better get its wither effect back

That’s for death magic

Plant magic AO please ;-;

Can we really be surprised that all of the “Dark X” magics got removed from the chart, though?

They were quite simply: “[inset magic here] but it dropped out of school”

it’s actually for darkness, a lost magic

Oops

This feelsl ike a major necro but Im still Interested in AA too so
Maybe Apokalypse Bringer can be a mutation of Shadow or perhaps Darkness magic, It looks different and works different from shadow magic

YA DON’T SAY???

mutation cant mutate

judging by the color and :sparkles: vibes :sparkles: im guessing its a possible shadow mutation

Kid named explosion magic

thats… a mutation?

Yeah it was a mutation of earth, and also lightning for some reason

But not fire, despite being a heat magic

I feel like you would rather get dead revival magic since you managed to revive a 3 years old post

lighting makes sense, when trees are struck they can explode, it probably works for other things too

I want speed magic (also isn’t this 4 years old now)

are there going to be mutations in ao now for player @LittleShrekSheep