A blatant copy of my suggestion got accepted over my original suggestion

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/different-vaporize-effects-for-each-magic/26256

I made a suggestion saying that each magic should have different vaporization effects. It got privated and presumably denied. This guy makes a suggestion saying that each magic should have different vaporization effects. It got accepted.

I know that this doesn’t matter whatsoever, but it still makes me a bit upset.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s kinda weird. At least the idea got in, I guess.

1 Like

bruh.
thats kinda hypocritical of the mods to do.
why would they do that?
if your suggestion got privated and denied, then why shouldnt the newer suggestion get privated and denied?
same thing if it is the diferent way around:
if it got accepted, why wouldnt the og suggestion by accepted?

1 Like

That’s pretty messed up. If I’m going to be honest, I thought that the suggestion that got accepted was the OG. Feels bad, man.

tbh I’ve seen this with multiple suggestions. First suggestion fails, but the repost succeeds. I don’t get it.

there should be a rule bout that.
rule 22: dont post suggestions that already existed, AKA, dont repost suggestions.

1 Like

Exactly. I kinda felt like something was off when that rule didn’t exist.

i think ur looking too deep into this. it was likely the suggestion that got accepted was the first one they saw or it had something different about it that made it get accepted over yours, maybe the unique death effects. I never saw what your original suggestion was so idk

yea people really do be making the same suggestions but changing slight details so it doesn’t break that rule

“Hey can I copy your homework?”

“Sure, just change a few things so the teacher doesn’t notice.”

LATER THAT DAY

“Bro wth how did you get a 100!!? You should have an 86 because that’s what I got!”

"You said I could change a few things : )"

Jokes aside I hate that happened to you :C

While it’s nice the idea still made it in, I can see why you would be upset. Maybe ask a mod about it and see whats up.

bro that’s depressing…

they shoulda credited the people who made it at least on the trello…

aw man ;_; you should ask around…maybe there was somethin’ you didn’t have

maybe they changed their mind and thought it was a good suggestion after all

pretty sad

the mods don’t do it, it’s vetex