A Complete Guide to PvP

so basically, with fire and plasma, the damage on burn/scorched goes up by 1 by every 10 damage that the attack does (example: an attack with 245 damage does 24 burn 5 times) but with other magics it goes up by every 20 damage dealt

So it does 4 tick per second

Instead of 5 tick

@Rayman_Axel @Level ah, makes sense now. So the less it’s rounded to, the more chance it generally has to do more damage. K I’ll add.

I have 2 nitpicks

1. In the relevant PvP magics, you should (in my opinion) add a bit saying that all magics, including magics listed under “Bad magics” can be used in PvP if the user is skilled.
  2. In the relevant PvP magics, you list Iron and Ash as “worser” versions of other magics. The correct word in this context is “worse”

yeah fire and plasma generally have faster damage output cause its 50% every 5 seconds, instead of 10 or 20, unless you count bleed stacking

Alright I’ll clarify that.

good read, can’t wait to read the newer sections once they’re added

That enchantment is called Heavy.

Alright thanks, wasn’t sure what it was called, because Sturdy, Heavy and Hard all sound the same lmao

No problem. Also, you can find the enchantments on the trello.

P.S. Shields don’t have a hard enchant

Here’s some good advice: Right after using a spell, tap or slightly hold G to block so you stall in the air for a bit longer to throw off your enemies, or to block any incoming punishment attacks.

Yeah, tbh people should just make that a habit to mash the g key every time they attack lmao

This isn’t quite right, because there’s this, unfixed, on the bugs in trello
Since it should do it, but it’s not fixed, the actual start of the formula is a bit more confusing
((19 + Level) * MagicMultiplier) + Power

Yeah, but that’s not what’s in the game right now.

Hey guys I know this is random but whaddaya think would go best with paper and ink?

-Wind or Light?-

:thinking:

poison, if you use it when someone is scribed it should get a 35% damage bonus if you do it all quick enough

When someone is scribed they aren’t bleeding or inked anymore but ok

shit

My question is - what’s a good synergy with light?