A Complete Guide to PvP

Light has no intrinsic synergies with other magics, this is balanced out by having good individual stats and no awful clash rates.

Maybe any of the heavy magics.

Yeh, the that fact that Light and Shadow has no synergies make it confusing to come up with good synergies.

Synergies don’t have to be damage boosting combos of some kind, it could just be some combos.
Such as using scribed and then a melee sequence, scribed would give you more time to grab them, as well as making it easier.

I was thinking if someone went with light, paper, and ink, they’d be able to quickly blind and snare the target like a spider with it’s prey. They could then finish the opponent with something like melee?

The spider build XD

Spider Dance Intensifies

1 Like

MUFFET INTENSIF-

1 Like

(1v1 Scenarios - How to Counter)
im not a complete adept at pvp yet, but one counter i can list down is that if they use sword’s great slash move, you can do pull a 3 blast on them and basically just do 5x more dmg than what they deliver on you, but only if you’re fast enough and aim properly

1 Like

good tip, but all 3 of them would only connect if they’re lagging badly, you used it right as they start the ability, they just dont move after doing it, or you’re a bit too close

i prefer 2 blasts but to each their own, both work

I enjoyed reading through the PvP guide. It contains the very basics that new players need to know about their element and how to build upon off of it. I look forward to the 1v1 Scenarios and your advice!

This is literally what I do all the time lol. I’ll be sure to add it

O just found this guide thank you very cool :sunglasses:

I’ll finish this guide by Monday, or at least add a good amount to each section

1 Like

you ever get 20 barraged by wind blasts/beams into a wall bro that shit terrifying

2 Likes

pssh you ever get 20 barraged by 3 wizards at the same time

if that’s wind and into a wall then you’re just dead there’s not coming back from that

magic high jump spam might get you out? my strategy is usually block and pray to a higher power.

even high jump won’t get you out, wind blasts cancel the vertical velocity, + you only dig an even deeper hole for yourself if your magic has a lot of destructive power, as you’ll make a hole in the wall, basically turning the wind blasts beating you to death as if you were in an anime with some character beating the rests of your life with a final barrage out of you

high jump does have a lot of initial velocity, so if you spam it you might slowly creep your way out. depends how rapidly you’re being hit, right? if there are gaps inbetween the shots you could probably wiggle your way out. but yeah, I’ve noticed that wind cancels jump velocity and it’s actually really weird and always throws me off.

if it’s a 20 barrage then the gap is about half a second more or less, there’s no way out, self exploding might work if you can get through the wall, but otherwise it’s just a death you couldn’t even get away from.