A few magic size affinity changes for AO

At least I switched teams

I agree with all the size changes on here, though with ice it should be tested to see if the 1.3x size is too much

light isnt the only magic thats a worse version of wind tho

u just needa be good enough to hit those shots

post full of opinions pog

Voted

I’d probably say 1.25/1.2 instead of 1.3 though. Don’t want to have another water meta massacre happen but this time with ice

because size means nothing to light and wont help it light is already easy to land shots because of its speed light needs dmg or a synergy or some unique feature

noo don’t nerf water
i cri

I changed the size affinity buff for Light Magic in light of (see what I did there) its new synergy with Crystal Magic.

1 Like

Light doesn’t need size in my opinion it needs dmg or some unique thing light already one of the easiest magics to aim with because of its speed
With the proposed ice size changes ice will just become earth

Giving Light damage would just make it a better Lightning if you aren’t factoring clashes or synergy. We don’t want that; we want Light to focus on speed while being somewhat average in another aspect.

As for Ice, Earth deals a fair amount more damage than Ice and has a lot more damage potential for being slower. Not really fair to compare the two really because while they are both solid magics, they have very different uses and synergies.

1 Like

Ice doesnt need to be as large as earth its already getting buffed with second magics which the whole gimmick of ice is freezing people

How would more dmg make light a better lighting? Lighting has alot of features that light doesnt have the change I want to light is one that you proposed in a earlier post you made about the dmg increasing with consecutive hits

Did you forget about Snow Magic?

You ignored my qualifications (excluded clashes and synergy) for the aspects that would make Light Magic a better Lightning Magic. Paralyze is not a reliable strategy (especially without synergy) if you are going to make that point as well.

Light getting more size instead of more damage would distinguish it more from Lightning, which has no extra size. As of right now the two are too similar in the current meta.

Water size needs a nerf .-.
Imagine max size roar-type move underwater…
It’s gonna be enough to cover two servers.

too busy going blind, but in any case

no I did not forget about snow magic and snow magic does not change the fact that the whole gimmick of ice is freezing people

Second light needs more dmg not size
buffing lights dmg wont make it a better lighting because lightning has so much more to offer then light
lighting has synergies, paralyzed which is super good in pve, very good boat destroyer, ect
giving light anything but more dmg is useless
a small size buff wont bring light out of being underpowered and into being decent

Right now light is one of the worst magics in pve and pvp.

wouldn’t say pve as i feel any magic can really do ok or good at it nothing where you’re gonna lose against a boss cause you have this magic kind of bad in my eyes

but pvp yeah i agree

in pve alot of magics are better then others light does no dmg and has no unique effects magics like water have high aoe and high dmg and is good for fighting multiple enemies a magic like lighting can paralyze multiple enemy’s with a single explosion

Sry for the minor bump, but light actually has low size according to Meta’s guide.

He meant if these changes were applied.