A New Cursor To Help Assist with PvP and PvE, and Magic Shapes

The Cursor as of right now is annoying as we all know we cant tell if its hitting my target or the tree behind me,
So I suggest a new cursor which will be in the shape of a bullseye to assist players and help them not miss their shots every 30 seconds

Magic Shapes, Instead of the usual Magic that is in the shape of a Cylinder/Shape, I present to you “MAGIC SHAPES”
If you were to go to GUI and click on magic a new button shall appear every time you edit your magic that would allow you to change it to a triangle, a square, and many other basic shapes
these would serve as nothing but accessories

That was part of the mastery tier but the concept is being changed in the revamp so…

Anyway the cursor part is cool enough so imma vote

You can already do this.
It just takes a bit of effort but you get to customize it.

1 Like

Magic shapes?

Bouta make my magic 2d, so only people facing it can see it.

i was talking abt built in cursors my g

Yes I know. But some people probably prefer the default cursor.

Good idea, here’s my vote

The post is about changing your cursor doe . . .

Yuh and i’ve done that before for a gachi meme but i’m figuring it would be damn annoying to change it every time roblox updates. You could probably set up a script but :frsleepin:

Yeah but not everyone want to use those cursors on every Roblox game, because those cursors look bad on most Roblox games. And don’t you dare tell me to just switch back to the default Roblox cursor when I want to play a different Roblox game or to just use the default cursor. I’m not gonna take forever just to switch my cursors, and I’m not using the default cursor for WoM

That sounds like a youuuu problem

Yes.I agree with the cursor change part but the magic shapes are coming for magic mastery/tier 2

I prefer leaving the cursor on default. You could still change it if you don’t like it, takes 30 seconds but not too bad. If the game had a custom cursor, it would override the default cursor that you can change, so the same issue arrises again, but even worse.
Some people won’t like the built-in cursor, but won’t be able to change it because you can only change the default cursor.

But if instead you wanted a menu that lets you select between the default and built-in cursors, might as well make it so that you can also use custom cursors from within the game using decals or some other method.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.