A peculiar discovery

no need to get so worn out by my comedy

when something is conductive, that means it can go through it without being very interrupted. of course, that means it would pass through it, which would be yet another reason to use your curse instead of magic

i was thinking of it passing through to just attack through it and ignore the defence, not to break it, cause if it’s like steel or something it’d be hard for silver to break

you still wouldn’t be able to really control something like that, since when lightning strikes conductive things it’s to reach the ground sooner, so really it would just be electrified, but that just means you now have a tasing junk of metal you can throw at people

it’s magic, it’ll lend you enough control over it if you’re good enough

Interesting… I’m not sure how a fusion of a curse and a magic would work out, as those two energy types are extremely unstable when put together, proven by what happens to curse users when they enter magic-irradiated waters. Queries aside, I like the art. Looks good.

it’s still resembling the element, if you shoot magic into a tornado it’s still blown off course and sucked up by it

tornadoes can reach wind speeds up to 185 kilometres an hour

when you pass electricity into something, it doesn’t fly forwards even if the origin was horizontal to the object

normally yea, but it’s literally magic electricity you made, you’d get enough control over it at some point probably

Yeah I said that’s looks like light curse or light infused with weapons, because no circles. But if honestly… no one said that’s storm curse is yellow + I think you should make electric particles better, but at all this picture is very good, I like this style, maybe because its looks like anime or idk.

Anyway this picture deserves a lot of likes.

what does this mean?

it’s a lot more cracked if you use those magics therefore he doesn’t have to use it as much

reference to another series

wait if he uses the storm curse why is it yellow

lightning yellow

storm lightning cobalt blue

variations likely

curses don’t have variations

what if we fused lightning and metal :thinking: