A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers

A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers
effort 4.371428571428571 35 quality 4.473684210526316 38 reasonability 4.347826086956522 46

and I do.

and I do (4/5 stars reasonability) :sob:

more reasonable than 1/5

yeah its just kind of funny

NGL some people need to learn what reasonable is. Even if I don’t like a suggestion if I think it has a good chance of improving the lives of other people I will rate it highly, and if I really don’t like it but don’t wanna be a dick I simply don’t rate it and move on. I only rate things low if I genuinely think it shouldn’t be in the game, or if its low effort.

yeah this is vetex’s knowledge of reasonability i’d love this in game but vetex is…

im pretty sure even vetex understands if theres overwhelming support for something he personally doesn’t like, he should still add it.

I remember he once said magic resets would never be in game, or removing quests, heck he was delaying spirit weapons to full release.

If we keep this suggestion alive, eventually vetex can and will either accept it, or say some way to improve it to add it in game. Especially since almost every low rater has been shown to be in the wrong (except that balance team member but they were just being unreasonable with their rating)

good point

thukuna2

smh not the forum colored text bubble

easy fix

Nah, I’ll quote you instead, it has a negative rating for being poorly written that isn’t solved. Even if it did get solved why would I change it retroactively? I’m not going to keep changing ratings every time an edit is made that points out a flaw it had. I thought this was clarified but I guess some people really care that much about a suggestion rating. You know the smug pfp man can defend his own suggestion without you piggybacking him right?

And just so you know, personal opinion directly affects how someone rates a suggestion. Perhaps you just seem pissed because I dislike the suggestion that you do.

In fact you seem to get pissed at me in almost every thread, you even have me muted yet you still mention me??? You forumers never fail to disappoint.

and btw, I really am just better

Sucks to suck lol.

can you make a TL;DR please I ain’t reading all this yap

and most of this ain’t even relevant to the suggestion :wilted_flower:

no lol

I get trash talked by name, therefore I respond back. It also is on-topic, so you’re incorrect yet again.

yea but we were still discussing modifiers while trashing you

:dancer:

typical redditor making everything about themselves
(no I didn’t reveal your posts I inferred it from typ0)

And I am discussing why I rated your suggestion poorly while trashing you

little does this soychud realize they’re just letting this suggestion last longer

mwahahaha

this truly is the strongest yapping match of the AO Forums

tf is a soychud supposed to mean

the strongest yapper of today (stock) vs the strongest yapper in history (typ0)