A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers

A proposal for reworking the most tedious feature of AO: Modifiers
effort 4.371428571428571 35 quality 4.473684210526316 38 reasonability 4.347826086956522 46

modifiers should only be visual

2 Likes

i feel like tweaks should be like a set +5 instead of a t1 enchant with level scaling

but like even if this gets like 2k votes it won’t get added. he doesn’t really see these. last time one worked was when arlyborg got a title i think

Alright then
@ve-

NO, DON’T SUMMON THE GODS!!

this is just unlikely to get added there is a smol chance

Small chance (0%)

you can name yourself gebura in deepwoken. i propose you should be able to pick that name in ao

1 Like

You can also name yourself Sisyphus, which would fit in ao as you grind for modifiers eternally

scheeble zorp wop blok

1 Like

Keep discussing modifiers guys or this suggestion will get locked for random off-topic bumping like that one water poisoning rework did

modifiers

The bump of all time

Also modifiers are bad or something

this could make treasure charts interesting

i cant believe they might remove the main game mechanic of arcane rng!!!

UNPOPULAR OPINION WARNING!!!
I like the idea, and it would work well. But I like the idea of having these rare items that are annoying and hard to get. NOW, I don’t like how basically the only way to get them is to painstakingly look for trades with people until you find someone that has it or you have to do all the work yourself. That’s why I wish the auction system was here already so this would be solved and instead of grinding for the item, you could instead grind for the galleons to pay for the item (while still having the option to grind for the item for a good payout if you want to sell it).

Hi stocksounds alt

im coming at it from more of a (wait until this future feature is a thing) but sure :frcryin:

What?

what are you confused about?

The meaning of the sentence

I extracted no coherent thought from that