A semi-detailed introduction

The Introduction

I’m Rimeflheim, and I’ve known Vetex’s games since Adventure Story’s Winter update back then in late 2018. Browsing the Discord eventually introduced me to World of Magic and now Arcane Odyssey.

Even though I’ve known the forums since its inception on June 20th 2020, I didn’t create an account until September 2022 and my first post happens to be today. The reason I haven’t talked for so long was because my previous computer’s specs were so terrible they ran AO at 7-16 FPS (less with the Brig, that ship is the source of all FPS problems in AO today).

Now I run it at a stable 100~144 FPS & 82 ping at 21 graphics, so I can now properly interact with the forums.

I’m recreating my main file to change her magic (she was a Nagae Iku cosplay [Touhou character, oarfish messenger who uses Lightning]) and fix stats because I took two lustrums to travel from island A to island B, affecting my stats to hours played ratio, I’ve played AO for around 280+ total hours until now. I’ll show her and my other files on AO Drip Check once they’re complete.

Long-term goals for the game

My goals in AO include:

• Learn to PvP since I couldn’t practice on WoM nor in here due to the aforementioned reasons. I know the basics from watching many Sea League tournaments but it’s a long journey to improving one’s aim.

• Possibly “100%” the game (I don’t have a Headless so that’d be tough remilia)

• Create some relationships around the forums and join a clan of like-minded users

• Have fun by dedicating a lot of time to the game!

That is all, I hope I can be useful to the users here. You can know more about me by viewing my profile. I’m not the type that talks often, but when I do talk, prepare to digest more information than it’s necessary Eirin!

1 Like

blawg this is so much more than my introduction (i never made an introduction)

great introduction, welcome to hell-hole that is the forums! enjoy ya stay!

based.

also why did bro do 2 sacifices (I cannot spell) over the course of 10 years

1 Like

Hello forums reading buddy!
Happy to see you’ve finally opened up a little bit and decided to make a post. I hope you’ll be able to enjoy the game to it’s fullest with your new computer!

1 Like

Hey…
You’re the one I saw yesterday…

10/10
an actual introduction

(99% of them are shitpost