A statue of the forums

Not sure if this is full but i would very much appreciate it if you could add my main :nod:
Their name is prados bell and they are a Poison savant (radius fist is not ingame so irrelevant :smiley:). If possible could you add distortions around their katana

If you could draw them with the funny anime swordsman edgy pose where they kneeling while shething their katana that would be awesome

(Image for refrence since i literally CANNOT find the name of the pose)

1 Like

Heya, can I ask what hairs you are using for your character?

the guy in the middle pls, Adjutori Grey
He uses a poison dagger and a rapier canonically

in this pose:
inspecting his dagger in the hand closer to his face and his rapier still in its hoslter

er would you be willin to switch mine, I ended up choosin a better vanity

Sure, go for it

Pretty late to this but here goes:
The character’s name is Artemis Morgan, Wind conjurer who mainly uses a rapier and flintlocks. The preferred pose would be like a fencer salute but with a flintlock in offhand

the pose:

a character I made a while back really inspires all my male oc’s so maybe get some influence from it for clothes/pose:

also a little suggestion for the podium: inscribe the names of the statues

we got hit with that ash combo…

awesome

lil bit of glass aura around would be nice too
the jacket is a warlock jacket btw

At last, Mr. Morgan in the flesh!

I was planning on programming a UI that shows on hover for character information. This is much later down the line though.

Would you want a new pose with the new character or do you still want to keep the previous one about a book in the left hand and dagger on the right?

previous

My file, Kayla Bright:
RobloxScreenShot20230427_084003385_

RobloxScreenShot20230427_083803378_

Her pose:
(The third one second the right)

Tfw I can’t find this stupid arse :moyai:

How about these?

Interesting to see a character without a head. If a normal hat is worn on a head counts as that person’s hat, does that mean that a headless head’s hat is worn by the world?

<Hercules ponders for knowledge!>

This marks 10 / 50 characters completed, so we’re about 1/5th of the way done! I wonder what other interesting characters will come up next…

6 Likes

Not quite, it’s the stone statue egg from the egg hunt:
It’s probably under a different name aswell

Ahhh, I see

It’s from the Great Yolktales egg hunt.

heres my berserker kiley leowe, haven’t made lore for them yet. Fighting styles are thermo fist and iron leg.

put them doing this pose on a crate, i’d appreciate it if there were some items lying about nearby like a bottle or something. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for finding this!