A statue of the forums

ohghh

“One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask… What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?”

Updated with New Descriptions,

We’re now at 31 / 51

Eric Fallenfire, The First Flame
“Nothing is known of his origins, but The First Flame will sweep the Seas with his flames burning brighter then Prometheus himself.”

#ff6600
i love orange.

ok i think i have an idea

“Noah Flynt, The Prankster
Cryonical can’t suspend me here!”

use #FFEE00

piss

the duality of man

oh my gosh

Seafarer, Veronica Gates
“A clever captain, inheritor of the solar flames. Quite the ailurophile, seeks challenges and life of freedom whilst on the run on the aquatic surface. Told to be a hard to catch one, can’t catch the one who moves like that of a cat?. But as fragile as one.”

I swear. :melting_face:

Your gonna do it are you
There is straight up a high chance ur gonna do it
I can feel it

Aaron Booth - The Bronze Lion (#ff8c00)
The former lieutenant and adoptive son of General Argos who deserted after finding out the truth about the Ravenna Realm. His sword of arcanium-bronze is more of keepsake from his adoptive father than a weapon that comforts him far from his homeland. Though his former friends and allies stand against him he swears to free his homeland.

I feel there’s no one more worthy of the title of Scholar than you, with the amount of information that you’ve catalogued from WOM and AO combined, you could probably make a library. The Hair Log that you’ve created was a central part of getting all these statues created.

A scholar of the War Seas, unmatched in their ability to be persistent in their pursuit of knowledge, they leave no stone unturned in their search.

< Catean waves hello! >

11 Likes

Zoe Ronin, The Lost Warrior.
Said to be brought into this world by unforseen circumstances, he decided to see his story unfold until the very end of it. His swords may be lost, but his will is stronger than ever.

Of course its a cat FLARE IM GOING TO GANK YOU

Don Salore, The Gangster

Now on the run for somehow finding a way to anger every single gang in the war seas, Don searches for power in order to enact revenge on those who wronged him. He shall become both the unstoppable force, and the immovable object.

Neviro on his way to both stop and move him:

now this flips my in out

Simon Fallenfire, The Ardent Captain
Color: #D34B08

Slightly Updated Description

The stern yet kind captain of North Rock’s Pride. Through a dream he had involving 4 keys, he has dedicated his life to finding the directions for the mysterious island of Mimhere and assembled a cadre of the best crew and deckhands he can find that can endure the harsh darkness of beyond.

1 Like

Is there a time limit or nah?