A statue of the forums

@Bio you said we had access to the place but I can’t find it, what is it called?

Name: Raus/Winter (Two languages, you can choose which you’d want to use, thanks!)
Title: “The Devourer”
Color Code: #ADD8E6
Description: One of many tools of Chaos, freed from its control at the cost of a brutal, ceaseless, fate.

cryonical is actually a lovecraftian demon from the pits of the cold winds of death confirmed?

4 Likes

Rip. I got early access and I do actually like his current description as a journalist of great renown.

Me too, it looks gosh dang STUNNING.
MAN IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

1 Like

I’d actually like to change Erwins description and title.

Erwin Atrel, The Killing Wind

A would be writer made a successful bounty hunter, Erwin Atrel is a cynical man. Nobody knows if he’s depressed or just lost all hope after what happened to his last novel.
As for his actual literature, well, it’s just like his personality. Sad, grey, disappointing and somber, a word which here means “lacking in color, both in personality and in presentation”.
However, his flexible morality made for a great bounty hunter. They say that once his target hears “the killing wind”, even if they survive, will be scarred for life.

:sleeper: :frhigh: :frsleepin: :frpensive: :fr:

Here’s the description:
Abram Anchor, The Shark’s Heel
Hex: #FFC545

"[HANDLE WITH CARE]
“If you are reading this, let it be known, in a sea of utter freaks, I am the sanest man I know! BWAHAHAHAHA!” - The Bomb Hand King
"

Will yall stop changing your descriptions…
YARN | ... for five minutes! | Shrek 2 (2004) | Video clips by quotes | 7cab8a3f | 紗

After several weeks of long work and toil, may I present to you, The Finished Statue!

Forever remembering these 55 forummers as our legacy. To think that we’d be able to reach our goal and much less, even surpassing it by 5, was something I never imagined at the start. It’s been a exquisite journey working with all of your characters, thought certainly had it’s bumps in the way, (cough, seb got me banned for a day.)I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to immortalize them in this way. It’s without a doubt that I say, I couldn’t have completed this without all of your help!

So without further ado: Here is the game

(Best enjoyed on high graphics and volume)
(You can press P to see things better)

22 Likes

Truly a Arcane Odyssey…

they’re still there lmao

One question, where are the statues?

Explore :slight_smile:
Here’s a hint though:

1 Like

found it already, its so cool!!!

truly an arcane odyssey.

i love it

Truly an Arcane Odyssey…