A story(ies)

“You were trying to cross the border into Skyrim, but got caught by an Imperial Pratol, same as us” continued the man
(There is a way to put this back on track, but it is up to you)

1 Like

Deletes file and makes a new one

Ignores the above comment

“Its a good thing logic doesn’t exist here, otherwise you would’ve died long ago.” the man says

“For thoust may have observed our surroundings be… unordinary, for this is the 6.5e+10^2th dimension, and with that being told, I challenge thou, TO A RAP BATTLE!”

Azuron, instead, bravely runs away.

Suddenly, a Lightning Magic Circle appears below him as he ran, following him while making sounds like if it’s charging up.

“LOOKS LIKE IT’S JOEVER FOR YOU!” The man yells out, revealing himself to be the US President Joe Biden.

“BIDEN-” The magic circle releases its power onto Azuron in the form of a devastating lightning bolt- “BLAST!” Azuron is completely devastated along with the ground below him, he is barely alive when Joe walks over and stands above him.

As Azuron watches Joe stand over him, a thought crosses his mind. “It’s Joever” said Biden, as he charged up his finishing Biden Blast. “Look, chocolate chocolate chip!” yelled Azuron at the last second.

Donald Trump enters Yo, what is up? I heard someone say chocolate chip!

Biden turns. “Trump,” he says, “What the hell are you doing here?” Trump responds, “That’s simple, I’m here to stop you Sleepy Joe.”

“It’s over.” Trump declares, before a Promethean Fire Magic Circle appears in his hand which he now points at Joe. Promethean Fire Magic which he bought from Vetex for 20 million USD.
“Ultimate Art…”

“…Fiery Arcane Artillery Barrage!” Trump says, meanwhile Azuron just stands there, watching the chaos happen while reflecting his life decisions which led up to him being in this situation.

Trump suddenly turns and starts aiming it at Azuron instead, causing Azuron to shit himself.

1 Like

Azuron starts running for his life. He gets on a boat and manages to get away safely, but then he sees the White Eyes health bar on the top of his screen.

he tries to climb on his newly purchased caravel, but made the grave mistake of climbing on the tilted side of the railing, causing it to glitch out and fling him into the eastern Dark Sea, flying all the way to Mimhere Island. (i actually got flung into the dark sea, not to the island though)

he lands on the island with a smooth thud (gotta give him SOME plot armor), he stood up, and checked his stats, he was glad he survived because he put enough stat points into magic and vitality, turning him into a Savant (all stat point version)

because of this, he decided he is staying a savant, to tank more damage and to be the jack of all trades

something is hurtling towards him in the sky, and lands in front of him, knocking him off his feet

azuron picks it up, realising that it’s a scroll

what does it say?

He opened the scroll, and tried to read its contents.

Inside the scroll was wrote "If you’re reading this, I’m dead. And I’ve buried all of my treasure. If you wish to find it, follow these instructions and bring a shovel.

Go to Shell Island, ontop a high cliff-" Just as that, Azuron throws the scroll back to the chaotic waters of the Dark Seas, watching as the scroll drifts away into the darkness.

Then he realized he just threw away a legendary treasure chart.