A very good suggestion (100% suggestion trust) to help with power creep

Before we start i would like to say this is a joke, dont crucify me and this isnt even a “suggestion”

Hello forum people, have you gotten annoyed with the power creep this update? well little timothy hasnt and i have proposed some new feautures to make him happy.

First of all, i propose a new scroll “Scroll of overleveling”. This scroll will increase the level of any item by 10, essentially upgrading it once, it also removes level restrictions for wearing so we level 125 peasants can use the items. It can be used 8 times bringing the level of any lv 120 item to 200!
Rarity: Same as prom acrimony

The second scroll is the “Scroll of overjeweling”. This scroll doubles the jewel slots of any item with jewel slots already, so items with 1 get 2, items with 2 get 4 and theurgist set gets 6! This is of course only usable once because i am not totally insane yet.
Rarity: 3 times as rare as a prom acrimony to account for its power

The third scroll is the “Scroll of overenchanting” this scroll will make any enchantable item have 2 enchant slots! you heard that right! any item will now be able to have 2 powerfuls, 2 brisks, and 2 of any enchant in any combination! of course only usable once.
Rarity: Also 3 times as rare as a prom acrimony.

Thank you for listening and if you really liked it you can ask me to make a part 2 for even more power creeping shenanigans!

as i said before this is a joke mods dont kill me

Do you wanna die.

1 Like

the fuck is this suggestion the scrolls should be obtainable from shop npcs

5/5 stars

1 Like

Hahahaha!!! :neutral_face:

i love wearing drawback

After some mathing, i have an example set:

1. 200 lv vatra boots: 46 power 120
    def 200 lv vatra helm: 46 power 120 def
    200 lv vatra chest: 61 power 161 def
    200 lv arcanium bracelet: 35 power and 10 intensity
    (dont know the formula just guessed) 200 lv arcsphere: 37 power
    Total set: 225 power 401 defense 10 intensity
    Unenchanted.
    With 2 powerfuls on each item we would end up with 425 power 401 defense and 10 intensity!
    (just noticed this is without gems)

“the build is too glassy!” mfs when said build uses Piercing Shot:

1 Like

Little bro what did you cook

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.