A Way to Edit Clans

A Way to Edit Clans
effort 4.333333333333333 6 quality 4.5 6 reasonability 4.9 10

Explanation:

Right now, after you make a guild, everything about it is completely set in stone.
The color, the image, the rank names, everything.

I’ve seen like 30 guilds that have wanted to change some part of their guild and simply have no way to do so.
That should change, there’s absolutely no reason for it to be like this.

Solutions:

1: Simply be able to edit your clan as a clan leader whenever you want to however you want to.

Alternatively:

2: You can edit any part of your clan at a large galleon cost equal to 25% of your current max clan bank.

Honestly I don’t see why this problem has persisted for so long (since WoM guild update) when it has had absolutely no reason whatsoever to.

5 Likes

Sound fair, though I’d change it to instead cost the clan creation amount, and have a cooldown of like two weeks. And you’d be able to edit anything as part of the “edit time”.

that’s also a completely fair cost lol

currently, you CAN change the description, name, and rank names. But nothing else

1 Like

Well all those things you can’t change are the things a friend of mine and those other uncountable guilds wanted to change lol.
(primarily guild colors and logos)

I BEG OF YOU!

my colors SUCK! they look like I didn’t even TRY!

vetex making stupid design choices for no reason:

funny how you’re referring to them as guilds when they are now called clans lol

same difference!

theoretical existence is cooking

honestly I’m shocked that this hasn’t been suggested like 20 billion times in the last 4 years since guilds/clans were added with how often I see it complained about ingame.

I think it’s one of those simple matter-of-fact things that everyone either assumed was already suggested or there was a rule explicitly about not suggesting it

its such a painfully obvious change that everyone I’ve talked to seems to think “will be added soon” even though there’s absolutely no word about it whatsoever???

Bro I have to delete my old clan because my logo sucked donkey balls, and now I am contemplating whether I should do another revamp, or just live with the fact that one of my logo elements is darker than the list background.

I do not know why vetex can’t let us redo the logo because some games you can already do that.

Also if vetex does another Q&A I am going to ask him why is this the case, especially after kingdom alignment, Empires Update will be next

we love deleting 50k infamy clan because the color was slightly off and your friend made a better logo.

I was just thinking about using this topic as one of my suggestions to apply for suggestor (just waiting on tl2)! It really is crazy to think that this is not a thing in game yet considering how basic it seems. These features are there for clan creation, why not have them there for clan editing too?

sure

this feature is way overdue imo, game mods have the ability to edit clan logos as well (source: i’ve gotten my logo changed for two clans i own), so i don’t see any reason for clan leaders being unable to

Process?

evil gang secret

Then your statement is fake and cringe :3