A way to unlock player supercharging

A way to unlock player supercharging
effort 4.25 8 quality 4.25 8 reasonability 3.625 8

Make a toggle, increase energy costs for the sheer boost it gives (or a CD), and I think we’re good.

The reason I said shatter is cuz it’s described as being able to pierce stuff really well, like hollow purple

Shatter can destroy, not pierce, piercing is exclusively something the Cannon spell coming to AO can do.

Ok true, on the other hand, there’s not really any other magics that fit a “wave of pure destroying energy” as well as shatter

DONT LET THE PVPHEADS GET SUPERCHARGING, WE JUST HAD NERFS FOR MAGES, PLEASE!! (complete sentence

kid named 2 seconds of the attack being charged up (attack window + you know an attack is being fired)

i dont think charged attacks need a buff

i have never seen anyone legitimately use charged attacks

1 Like

@wizadr im gonna cook you in the oven

might as well not add any new content to the game bc of what it might do to the meta

@Maple why does my thing say its closing after 3 days but all the other suggestions say 14 days

NPC’s have supercharging attacks
We have HOLD THE KEYBIND INSTEAD OF SPAMMING IT LIKE AN IDIOT

Surely you’ve heard this before, but this is literally already a feature, it’s just being given to NPCs.

People forgetting that holding down an attack is a thing you can do

your supercharging is not the same as npc supercharging

It’s basically the same thing

Counterpoint, cool aura effect around them

theres really no point to giving players the ability to supercharge
the moment you do that the local high power high size metamancer mage gets access to an instant win button that you cant contest against

I like the idea, but balancing it and taking it into account with balancing would be quite hard I think (since it would another parameter to take into account)

bumping cause system isnt gonna, this says 3 days but all the other suggestions say 14