A Week In The Life Of Nums : Death Threats, Theft, Moving, Covid Scare And More!

Ya remember that bit about me currently dealing with some traumatic shit?
Well it’s time for me to talk about it!

In the last week, my life has been threatened twice by my own father, learnt that some of the people closest to me had been lying to my face for the last year or so, was stolen from, moved an entire state and mountain range from where I had previously lived for the past 5 years, had to unenroll from school, talk to CPS, had a Covid scare, almost was a witness to my kitchen burning down, dealt with a couple other unpleasant things and to top it off I currently have a cold!
Best week of my life, would do it all again. 10/10

( Felt that the detailed explanation was more of a rant than anything else so I yeeted it into the void. )
( More details can be found in the reply section below. )
1/13/2022 Update → I mentioned it a bit here so I figured I might as as well give an update for whomever ends up wandering across this post.
My father didn’t get away with this btw, he’s currently under investigation and will most likely get hit hard when it’s done.

15 Likes

What the fuck? That man is on something

3 Likes

Yup, later today I’ll add in the context to this as well, still trying to figure out how to shorten it and make it somewhat funny instead of just depressing.
I’ve almost figured out how to do it but not completely.

In short though, I called him out on him trying to gaslight and guilt trip me, among other nasty things.
To which, he pulled the “your 17, know nothing and are talking out of your ass card”, threatened me and then proceeded to block me.
He also threatened me through my mother and through a letter he left in with my stuff.

5 Likes

Maaan what an asshole of a father, feel bad for ya, hope everythings fine brodda :pray:

3 Likes

Father shall be jailed

3 Likes

not me but a close friend of mine have a sht father that did… questionable stuffs to him and his family so i can kind of know how it feel, but dude’s dad actually try to become better now, so i hope one day your situation will get better too

2 Likes

Shit mate, this was him trying to get “better.”
He’s done a lot of messed up stuff in the past to both us kids and our mother, especially our mother.
But he’s medicated now and appeared to have been genuinely trying for the last couple of years with his new wife and 7 year old daughter, so we gave him another chance.
All it took for that facade to drop was him inadvertently admitteding that he wasn’t keeping up his end of our agreements, in response to a message I sent to him about me staying over at my mum’s for a couple more days than planned so I could destress, me calling him out on it, to which he tried to gaslight and guilt trip me to deflect blame and well… I’ve already mentioned what happened after that.

Good for your friend though that their father is trying.
Some people genuinely feel bad that they messed up and want to put in the effort to change themselves and repair the damage they caused.
Some people that is…

4 Likes

Well shit… I got played…
I’m currently in a race to secure my passwords since I just noticed that the pages containing my passwords in my notebook were ripped out and they aren’t anywhere to be found in my stuff.
Plus I also realized that I can’t use my PC atm to it’s full potential since it needs an ethernet cable to even be able to access the web ( it doesn’t have it’s own way to connect ) and he took it… Granted it was his that I was borrowing but still…

(I’ve secured my emails so I’m mostly fine, which is why I’m even willing to take the time to type this out. )
Looks like I get to press theft charges against him as well!
FML

6 Likes

wow your dad is a shit person.
I hope that you are able to avoid him for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

Yup, unless it’s in court I have no intention of ever stepping anywhere near him again.

1 Like

what the fuck

EDIT: what the fuck

3 Likes

It gets better!
Just edited the post and am currently working on adding more to it.

1 Like

I may actually hit the character limit at this rate lol.
If that happens I’m going to have to get creative.

Also, my mother just realized that he didn’t give us my social security card nor did he give us my birth certificate.
Granted we didn’t mention them but those are a given so…
As a result I can’t reenroll in school atm so… yay?
A free vacation is nice and all but that comes at a price, which I don’t want to pay.
( My state ID may work but that’s somewhat questionable. )

Another thing I noticed while going through my stuff is that he gave me the wrong HDMI cord for my pc…
TF mate!?
Just how much of an asshole can one person be?

1 Like

Your father’s brain has officially overtaken the Planck Length in terms of the smallest unit of measurement

3 Likes

I had to look that up to understand but after I did…
Hahahahahahahaha…
I don’t have nearly enough likes to express just hard that made me laugh.

2 Likes

This guy is literally spite incarnate.

A physical manifestation of “fuck you”

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it much better myself.
Now excuse me as I die of laughter whilst rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Hope everything goes alright Nums :+1: My father is uhhh not the kindest person so I can understand where you’re coming from. Hopefully you can end this peacefully with your father and I hope the best

2 Likes

I appreciate it mate.
I hope that it can end peacefully as well.
Well as peacefully as I can while potentially being responsible for 2 or more felony charges getting pressed against him, that is…
And that doesn’t even include the non felonies!
Nor does it include the charges that others can press!

1 Like

Just completed the “messages” section, will work on the rest tomorrow since this is a long story and I’ve already spent several hours on this today.

1 Like