A year on the forums

I guess I’ve been here for a year. It’s been quite eventful and its seemed very short. By this time most of you reading this probably know who I am. A regular and a part-time writer. I enjoy the occasional conversation and I’ve matured a bit from when I first joined. I’ve made a few friends on here. Maybe one-sided perhaps but shoutouts to @Cryonical (The Ice Warden and a great artist, writer, and friend to the forums), @ThatAsianInTheCorner (Your funny, I like your topics and posts and want to meet in-game sometime), @StarForDays (for the cookies), @Pyronical (for being fun), @liu (For being the greatest frog artist ever), @Randomness (for putting up with other people mistaking you for me), @DubiousLittleTyp0 (You should grow up but you’re working on it, until then I’ll be here supporting you), and @ThatOneGuy (for just being a generally kind person even if you say or think otherwise). Also a special thanks to @Vetex for making a game that brought all sorts of strange wonderful people together.
All these people are kind people I believe and I wish to spend another fun year on the forums with them. The next year will be very active with AO finally being released and many people doing events. I’m likely going to wright it down and hope to join in a few events.
Also I’m beginning “Blood and Mist” A story with my four main OCs HAwk, Emily, Raven, and The_Spectator (the final evolution of my first OC Shellseawing).

I don’t really have much else say but it’s nice to know there are kind people here even on the internet. And also to everyone I didn’t mention, hopefully we can grow to be friends in the next year.
Also perhaps you’ll see me curse within the next year? You never know.

11 Likes

Whenever people join the forums, they always say something along the lines of “Welcome to Hell,” or something like that. Now that I’m here, hell doesn’t seem too bad :nod:

8 Likes

this feels like an insult fak u

Ah yes, the fourms… glad you enjoyed it here in this accursed place.

It’s Lonely at the top
Emo Wolf / Lobos Con Frases / Sitting Wolf | Know Your Meme

caught your furry ass in 4k

Ew its you, “I have come to ask the strangers of the lego game forums for advice on how to get a girl

He’s right :ghost:

Eh. sorry. I also have to work on it.

okay suncry

:fu:

Happy forums birthday :partying_face:

thanks.

I always find that funny
Anyway, this is reminding me that Its almost my 1 year anniversary of forums and I have no idea what I should do as my 1 year anniversary topic lol

My 2 year is coming up
I am ancient

1 Like

oh geez when is my next forum bday

March 22nd 2023

My 3 year is coming up :skull:

I am deeply saddened you did not call me fire, instead opting for the elementary word “fun”
(seriously though, thank you. Very much appreciated :smiley: )

no problem. Good to have us here.

meanwhile me:
fire