I have come to ask the strangers of the lego game forums for advice on how to get a girl

sooo…

there’s this girl at my school named sophie and she’s really nice and we’re really good friends

and the other day I asked her if she was single which she said yes and she asked me why and I said “uh no reason”

She probably had some idea why I asked that but now I am kinda stuck so I ask you guys for girl advice help :sweat_smile:

she knows

as far as I can tell it’s all about if she likes you.

for your sake, I hope you on the internet is completely unlike you in life

10 Likes

Uhhhh

Good luck is really the only thing I can say here. Don’t have much experience with this stuff myself.

so, Good luck.

jesus, thats a bit harsh

1 Like

warmwater why are you literally ALWAYS such a massive dickhead?

Honesty.

okay mr “130 IQ”

someone that smart would at least know that people have emotions

and while that was harsh yes, have you seen the stuff you post here sometimes?
Like, I’m with warmwater on this one

5 Likes

Start talking to her so that you can start out as friends, and when you’re ready you can tell her you like her.

you guys suck.

yeah cool keep bringing up things I did in the past that were bad but I have stopped now.

1 Like

@ClashMaster273
(For context, this quote is obviously sarcasm)
People can change, you don’t have to remind him of things he did before he changed.

it’s not just him too.

warmwater acts like a dick for really no reason whatsoever and justifies it as “being honest”

like okay you can call someone out but you can also treat someone with some degree of respect

(also he has the art skills of a literal toddler but you didn’t hear that from me cough wheeze)

1 Like

We don’t have to go and insult each other to get rid of anger, and it wont do anything to actually help.

Literally nobody is exactly like how they are online, and if they were then the social standard in basically everything would so much lower, how about you stop acting like an arsehead and realize that people irl are ALWAYS a lot different to how they are offline.

@WarmWater

P.S: From the situation he’s discussing right now its pretty fucking obvious he is not 100% like how he is offline, yeah sure maybe you can see a few faults with the guy here and there but yall just not using logic here

7 Likes

ok, now it’s pretty obvious my art I make in fucking pixlr is trying to be low quality, don’t insult people over shit they don’t try hard on

Literally the only advice that you need is that you should just be yourself dont fake anything you want her to start liking you for who you truly are

1 Like

stuff her into a bag and forcefully bring her to your place.
y’know
to
0 -

OH MY GOD

HES FINALLY GONNA GET A BITCH FRFR?
LTES FUCKING GOOOOO

Idk how to give advice for this sadly.

Anyways idk about the thing in the above chat but who cares about the past, forget about it. (Unless its something very serious like pedophilia or you got a lot of care for it like me :silly: )

4 Likes

Alright, if we’re being real here and don’t want to go to jail for kidnapping, I’d say just continue to press on, I guess. Get to know her better, maybe hang out more, buy her something nice that isn’t all too expensive like an Ice Cream. Once you feel like you’ve gotten close enough to her, that’s when you can propose.

And one major thing:
Do not freak out and act like a child when she declines. This’ll make it hard for you to get a second chance later on. Love is hard, and the thing that seperates the pimps from the incels is persistence.
You want to get some bitches? You gotta earn em.

Eh but whatever, I’m like the least trustworthy person to ask this to
I’m planning on being chaste my whole life after all
all I gotta really say is: Good Luck, man.

1 Like