AA Webcomic - Chapter 35 End + Milestones

That’s amazing! It feels like just yesterday that you’ve had your 4 year anniversary of the series!

1 Like

daily reminder that this guy exists (His ass does not have pika pika no mi LOL)

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i sure wonder

2 Likes

ONE MILLION VIEWS LET’S GOOOOOOO UUUOOOHHHH

1 million is actually insane but well, well deserved. and don’t worry about the gap in chapters, anybody with empathy and a brain can understand that shit just happens. plus you’re doing this for us for free, so honestly it’s us that doesn’t deserve you (but please don’t leave us I need my webcomic fix or I’ll die :nod:)

1 Like

A question that I actually have is: What happens after you complete the Arcane Adventures Webcomic?

im fairly lucky that i discovered this webcomic after a whole 5 seas had been completed

fun silly question

BACKGROUNDS

HOW

my primal ape brain craves this information

Im assuming its magic clash

1 Like

A truly exuberant and grandiose occasion this is.
I’m curious, are you a college student? If so, what are your tips to living as one?
How did the AA web-comic come to be?
What were the inspirations for Juniper? The more I think of her, the more she reminds me of Kiana Kaslana and 2B (Nier)
Do you play Genshin Impact or Honkai Impact/Star Rail?

You can choose to ignore my questions. I can no longer atone for my sins as I have ignored your comic for ~2 years under the influence of my crappy friend and annoyed you on many times.

this shit looks so ass :broken_heart:

Oh, I remember this comic. I read it like 2 years ago or something and forgot about it. I guess I’ll pick it up again.

1 Like

:skull:

how did you do that??

an emoji?

No, how did he just type one thing and then send it?? How did he bypass the (THREE CHARACTERS) thing??

:game_die:

If you put the text on another row you can make the emoji big

thank you, Sensei, for blessing me with this wisdom.

just use invisible characters