AA Webcomic - Chapter 37 Part 1

Damn you got me pulling out the receipts to prove I didn’t make a problematic joke, which is absolutely fair :joy:

Here we are - Virent is 19 (Ultimateblaze75 beat me to it), it’s just that her upbringing as a slave stunted her growth. Though your point about their relationship being more mother-daughter-esque is a completely valid interpretation. It was mainly a joke based on when Virent blushed after Juniper saved her, but hey that can also be seen as a blush of admiration or something

Anyway, yeah Jade is an OC of mine! I’m pretty sure Sheep won’t mind if I say this but there was an opportunity for patrons to contribute to the story in the form of OC submissions for the Vice Admirals, since I’m sure designing 10 more characters that probably won’t play a major role in the story would’ve been a pain. I’m not sure if ALL the Vice Admirals are patron OCs, but aside from Jade I know that Aria Blue, Ouroboros, Adriana Morris, and Raakh (the black-haired VA who helped restrain the Atomic Magic admiral) are. Uhhh hopefully none of their creators mind me saying that either lol

2 Likes

I suppose that that’s fair enough.

1 Like

it would explain how beringer has the cloud curse

Yeee…
about that

there’s no way this isnt warren, he’s also the only admiral without a displayed last name
his blue eyes in AO would probably be the effects of the inferno curse

Warren doesnt have scars in his face

A teir 3 healing potion can repair lost limbs, it can probably remove scars

lmao ty

wait where is this from

good to see you here friend, but here’s a link to that post:

1 Like

That could simply be a gameplay thing. If potions regrowing limbs was canon averill would have took one

Nah, Avarill just wanted that bonus damage for having a magic limb

He very easily could have not had a healing potion. Or alternatively, healing potions in the war seas could work differently.

if magic in the war seas is more advanced then potion brewing probably is too

2 Likes

good to see you too bro B) thanks for the link explains a lot tbh i thougth landon was gonna become beringer lol

1 Like

On so many levels. Angel’s just a fucking black twig and Juniper has a single arm

wonder what her story is. if her magic is so dangerous that nobody wants her waking up, then why would they keep her around? as a sort of leashing, so to speak?

IMG_20240212_104301

slight amount of exhaustion