AA Webcomic - Chapter 38 Part 1

the comic’s 5th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, i’ll be working on a piece to celebrate it just like last year, and i want to try to make it something special to really reflect juniper’s journey so far!

i’ll make sure the next episode(s) are out before then, im looking forward to showing everything soon

Other Stuff

arora borelis :DDD

31 Likes

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :eagle:

good read :eagle:

2 Likes

oh.

Peak has dropped once more

1 Like

2 hour babyyy

Fingers got cut off :pensive:

spoiler

landon stocks never been so high

4 Likes

more W(in)ebcomic chapters, les go!!!

1 Like

Omg Landon is too cool!!!

Spoilers

2 Likes

oohhh the anniversary piece I’m working on is legit the same idea, it’ll be fun to see how similar or different they turn out

chapter yapping

I know olive’s going through a ptsd attack here but this panel is just too funny

reminds me of a similar nickname given to the protagonist of a different story also based on greek mythology

his hat adds so much flair to his silhouette lmao

yes I have seen the latest jjk chapter

I NEED to know what rebecca is seeing :sob: is it stuff going south with the scourge or is it durza’s boom annihilating the 5th sea?? I’m guessing the former given that’s the arc we’re dealing with but her words are always so ominous argh

dunno if it was planned or if it was a nice coincidence, but I can really see foresight being an ability of spirit energy. I mean the build of pure vitality is literally now called oracle and guess what the oracle’s ability in greek lore was (and guess what some people call rebecca now)?

and since apollo gave the gift to cassandra, who’s a mortal, it means that rebecca doesn’t have to be a descendant of him to have it, just a descendant of cassandra. which actually checks out given her family worshipps apollo and artemis and cassandra was a vehement worshipper of them

as for how she unlocked it, the destruction of her minds and her magic energy might have awakened her ability to tap into spirit energy and thus foresight, like how valencia says here

1 Like

gojo

didn’t notice before but THAT’S JACK NOW??? DAMN settling down with veronica really changed her, she seems a lot less restrained now which I guess makes sense since she’s not tied down to being an agent now. glad to see she’s still a gremlin tho

2 Likes
Spoilers

See kids what did I tell you about reading Arcane Abyss as a child

Rebecca got that Magic Council Zoo Treatment™️

1 Like

i knew elius was full of it when he said the cloud curse was one of the weaker ones, glad to see landon repping just how good it can be

btw, what weapon is landon using in the second image? it looks like it’s on a chain, did he get a chain sickle or something?

2 Likes

these things i bet

2 Likes

Elius, just like any other order member, judges capabilities at face value

1 Like

seriously, whenever someone says a power or a type of magic is weak it’s usually just because of a lack of imagination for it

1 Like

my people r reading this

this is literally just epithet erased at this point and I bloody love it