About toxic people

np
(10 characters)

5874CF3C-010D-4881-8DE7-64FE48B8D2D7

obviously i dont support any toxicity whatsoever but r u seriously starting a witch hunt cus someone killed you in a game that has pvp. im not sure what you expected. you cant even run away from spawn. tbh just get good or rejoin.

1 Like

couldn’t of said it better

1 Like

While I do agree what he did was toxic, you are feeding him. You are giving him what he wants. Now, you have lots of other people just knocking this off as a joke and overall you let tiki win. You should have joined a different server when he spawn killed you for like the fourth time, and after a while you would have felt better.

1 Like

AHAHA someone who understands that attention hoggers exist!

im a winner babygirl

I am a boy for your information you🗿

nah bro, if he said you’re a baby girl you’re a baby girl

If I made a post every time somebody was toxic to me, I woulda already dominated this forum with my posts lmaooo

1 Like

main reason why the only drama i focus in is in off topic, where everybody takes shit with a grain of salt. (yes i consider exiled x minotaur off topic)

welcome to forums buddy

Im an Indian and I still had to read this twice lol, but it could just be because I suck at Hindi

Well its not my fault I cant server hop all the time bcoz I takes 5 mins to load and another 5 to stop lagging. I’m not spending money on a better pc so I don’t have to go thru this shit. And to those ppl who r saying its a pvp game. R u brain dead? Did you see me complaining about pvp or the fact that he was just being a toxic bully. Stop focusing on 1 part of a post so it can suit ur needs

People can choose to focus on whatever part they want. And while I don’t think spawn killing is a good thing, you didn’t have to try and witch hunt him, by putting his forum name and IGN out here. That doesn’t make you much better.

@tiki you messed up

this post is legit starting a fire xD

Oh yeah this post let me discover Rosearcher for the first time, I definitely won’t use it for anything evil

i also met 2 toxic people in the fishing update that were like “hmm you have -300 reputation this must mean ur a scumbag” and then just spam kill you while calling you trash