Absolutely horrifying idea for an atlantean sublass

Oh my god, why I am so lucky on trolls?

Firstly, wiki says that your parasite is not that much dangerous for humans, but for fish. And not all atlanteans have gills, we don’t even know how frequently they swim or do they swim at all to get this parasite.
Secondly, do you even know where it was found? How far it is from Greece? And how old ago they appeard? Go search internet for a bit.

It is inspiration lmao, for one damn detail. The fact that people can mutate in the Dark Sea doesn’t means that we should get some edgy parasite that didn’t even appeard in that movie.

The whole comment you just gave to me, makes no sense lol. The point meant that your logic can make up anything by just putting one thing that is close to both, like ocean or horror.

You should not be surprised that you hear different opinions, not always the ones you like, when you post “idea” on the forum. Anyway, go troll someone else cuz I will ignore you unless you give me actually good arguements.

Dorito Isopods

has this guy never seen what an atlantean looks like :fr:

You know what, I don’t actually care anymore, hate this idea all you want, you’re a single outlier in what seems to be a majority of people who actually find this pretty cool. Why do you hate it? I have no idea! all of your points are fucking retarded! But I can’t change them, so like, have fun with that, or something…

Dorito Isopods

I hope these fellas are tameable

Honestly no idea how that would work

Isopods as a threat in the dark sea aren’t the only ideas I have for atlantean subspecies though, will make more soon in the future

Did you really call friends to smite someone for just telling an opinion about your idea for a lego game?

reading through this, I can confirm your arguments kinda suck.

Atlanteans being inspired by Pirates of the Carribean is completely irrelevant, what is stopping the dark sea from being its own thing?

What does covid have to do with anything here???

You didn’t really say much else that I can even really call an arguing point??????

You said nothing about the actual idea and started citing things that had nothing to do with the discussion whatsoever while calling the guy a troll.
what are you doing???

If anybody is a troll here, its you.

Aren’t dragons going to be added to the Dark Sea? If so, why not have these parasites be attached to them instead of Atlanteans?

I think it would allow the parasites to be a bit larger (about player sized or so?) and could possibly leave the dragon’s throat when you kill said dragon. Just kinda spitballing here so not sure if this is any good

Anyways nightmarish parasite atlanteans could definitely be written up into a suggestion with some good polish and formatting.

1 Like

30% chance to encounter these parasites that act as a second monster after killing a Monstrous Atlantean, and 60% for Nightmarish, 90% for UNHOLY BEAST

you’re a monster for recommending that

I pointed that out while saying that Dark Sea is mostly filled with Greek mythology monsters, expect those atlanteans due to inspiration.

Already explained:

I was seriously talking (don’t be confused by my "lol"s which were litteraly because I felt absurdness of this idea) with a guy who later started using unfunny emojis and jokes about cooking, then he straight up started insulting me, so he is nobody else, but troll. His whole point was “Add it because it fits horror or ocean or because some atlanteans have fish gills”.

I will repeat all my point again:

1. It is not inspired by anything unlike atlanteans.
  2. It is not part of Greek Mythology or medieval tales, while other creatures expect atlanteans were sighted in the Greek Mythology.
  3. Atlanteans are mutating differently, not all of them have gills, so this suggestion could bring realisation problems.

Issues that I haven’t stated:

1. This parasite itself loses its uniqueness related to mouth and just becomes a some kind of mimic that pops up from the air when atlantean dies. (If ao characters had more complex mouths its could have been solved)

Now, just to point out what all of those arguements are meaning together:
Chances are low due to those differences. I have seen better suggestions regarding DS monsters, but even they were not accepted.

I am not saying that it is impossible. My first comment pointed out that I have high doubts about this thing being added due to all differences from current planned or existing monsters. :arrow_down:

Not gonna argue with that, since there are many different parasites with different functions which probably could fit game more than this one.

lmao this reply is longer that the actual post

Could have been avoided if topic starter didn’t start a drama over someones opinion regarding his idea and then successfuly left by sending his friends to waste time here instead of him.

ohhhhh, i see, i actually didnt bother to read all that

1 Like

Hear me out conglomerate atlanteans ahich are just 10 of them stuck together

im never touching the dark sea again

Inspiration is crucial for concepts indeed, but not everything has to be inspired by something else. You can create things on your own.

…I dont think Giant White Eyes are a part of Greek Mythology either.

The parasite itself could target specific Atlanteans. While not all mutate the same, there still is an abundance of Atlanteans to leech off of.

If Vetex plans to make dragons, I think he may be able to tackle more complex mouths on large Atlanteans.

why do they even need to appear out the mouths of weaker atlanteans, just make it where the parasite literally pops out of the rig occasionally to prepare an attack before retreating inwards

Would be extremely funny to look at and experience, 2 trillion projectiles aimed at the Atlantean’s head just because a silly little crustacean with not so silly little motives wanted to fire a magic blast.