Absolutely Shameless

when you consider the fact that he was only dealing about 100 damage when he actually managed to land an attack, the fact that he was 5 levels away from max isnt an excuse

What is good about water conjurer? Im just asking because… i dont know??

I agree with this statement

Ill show u. Maybe in 5 hours

5 houres? I only need an explanation, like what r the synergys and effect on weapons etc etc.

Bro i was canoeing i was just gonna woop you in 1s

Want me to perhaps give them a visit?

i m such a magnet for trouble lol
maybe not this time, I may contact you for others who actually land a kill tho xd

1 Like

Alright then

Oliwier_oli still following in the footsteps of a ban evader, scammer and ip grabber. Ima go give him a visit since its kinda my thing.

It has very good stats overall for a conj build and it has a synergy with bleed which doesn’t clear bleed on hit meaning you get some DoT ontop of the synergy dmg, it’s just really good overall compared to other non DoT magics for conjurer

Are you making this up or is there a source

Crushing Judgement

sounds about right.

A while back when World of Magic still existed and AO is mid through it’s development Doge King tried to doxx xevanant (Former doge nation leader) did not go well and doge king’s reputation took a nose dive.
take a look for yourself

apparently I posted in that topic but I don’t remember that debacle at all, fair enough

Remember, I find that activity fine only if both are low levels, no high level involved, anyway, SHAMELESS!

(im stupid and just realized this is from july… sorry for the notif…)

a

id say it is
a level 120 might not have their awakening yet, they dont have a dodge reflex, they do less damage
and their build is definitely extremely incomplete, compared to the gankers who likely have dark sea stuff, exotic jewels and enchants and what not
yes, its not a “low” level, but theres still a huge power difference and the level 120 is at a big disadvantage against most hunters

Honestly I would do the same if my friends are going on a ganking spree. We are just ganking regardless of their level. Most gankers ain’t targeting, they are operating off kill on sight.

as soon as I saw earth magic I immediately liked the video and watched it on an alt account again

DAMMIT ANOTHER NECROPOST

Everything you said was added way later than the creation of this video, expect the awakenings which are actually make your character way stronger.

i already recognized that