[ABYSS SEA] [CHAPTER 7] Just a subordanate now

(Previously: [ABYSS SEA] [CHAPTER 6] Timeless Sea)

Aarav Asher has been stuck with Maria for a long while now
Most of the Atlantean ships have moved on deeper within the Nimbus sea in pursuit of prey that was not surrounded by constant whirlpools
With few ships remaining, now would be around time Maria starts getting everything set off, but with those few ships crashed behind her oversized brig
It would take some work, but with Maria’s unique magic, creating giant tentacles from the water, she was able to slowly raise the ships, one by one with all of the tentacles underneath before tossing them over, crashing down on top of some of the other ships, sinking them, suppose that may have also been how she got that oversized brig on this side of the whirlpools while remaining in one piece, just much more gently, perhaps Aarav would see how she does it once the clutter has been removed
After clearing it all up and sinking most of those remaining ships Maria focused more intently, gently picking up the ship with the tentacles, and as they approached the whirlpools the tentacles got further apart on either side,avoiding the whirlpool as the ship was slightly lowered, the tentacles of the ocean barely reaching across to keep the ship from falling into the sea before being gently set down on the other side of the whirlpool, then maria began to speak, issuing our her commands to everyone on this oversized brig

“We be setting sail now everyone to ye stations, and new guy, Aarav Asher, did i get that right mate?”

“Correct Maria”

“Good, you coming with me mate, give ya a nice look at everyone’s roles and jobs and I’ll give you ye own task to prove ye worth to the crew. No one is freeloadin on me ship, and since I be takin your crew as well and ye know them best, you should introduce me to them, tell me what they are best at so i can give them their own jobs. We lost a few men cause of these dark sea abominations. Need all the crew i can get, understood all that?”

“I understand”

“Good, then ye tour starts now, i be meetin your crew after, follow me unless ye want to be dragged around”

Then Aarav ended up following Maria around her ship, meeting her crew, once they finished with that they went back over to Aarav’s crew, so he could introduce Maria to them and what their previous roles had been.

“Now that we got thee crew sorted out, you be comin up with me, you will be helpin fight off any Atlanteans that dare try to board me ship, you proved yer self capable even if ye still be under my own power”
“Now, we be setting sail for the bronze Sea, that be where these abominations came from, lets see what happened to em, can’t be all that many things left over there”

Then they started sailing for the bronze Sea, set off to sail near Mount Othrys at the border between the seas, with the forst of masts so close to the edge, it would not take long. As they neared the bronze sea, Aarav would stand behind Maria off to her left as she sailed onwards, towards the next big encounter along the border.