[ABYSS SEA] That's not the Captain anymore

see, him getting mutated is actually a good thing for argos fans, cause now he’s gonna live past his old age and is also restored to his og glory

D-did he at least go out cool? :pleading_face:

THIS!
(complete sentence)

they thought he got crushed under fort talos after he fought off atlanteans till his last (healthy) breath

so now there are survivors under fort talos, unknowing that the general is still lurking under the wreckage…

guys pls stop guessing correctly what’s gonna happen to the characters before i reveal their statuses :man_standing:

I can imagine how scary he will look, considering he got crushed to “death”, his lower body would be heavily damaged, a gross mutation of a atlantean crawling around but that has insane power

1 Like

i am soooo excited to draw all that and also get nightmares when doing so

my ears just disintegrated

As the wise words of what evil MLK once proclaimed in his speech…
“I have a nightmare.”

500! 500! 500! -atlantean m1s

I don’t like this feeling

“pull the trigger”
“you aint got the nerve”

“Try me.” -badass lizard

based Rango reference

Can the Atlanteans talk?

maybe the lesser mutated ones, but the greater ones probably just make fish noises

basically, though it would be terrifying if some had the ability to mimic the living and their cries for help

Another question, do people that mutate keep their personality’s

imagine his intestines become his legs now that would be funny

since their humanity is lost, they have become a shell of who they were

but they’ll definitely exhibit some behavior that was associated with their character, for example, if someone as a human despised another, and after mutation sees that sam person, u best believe that atlantean is abt to go berserk