[ABYSS SEA] That's not the Captain anymore

glad you think so!! if people want to take this concept and run with it I say go absolutely crazy, it’ll give me more art ideas lol

1 Like

Just made a post for it here!

1 Like

This is amazing, would be an awesome game if it were one :hungry:

1 Like

this can be potentially to be horror game lol

1 Like

I got killed by an Atlantean while i was in the dark sea
watching this :skull:

1 Like

The Peacekeeper and their fellow curse user goons: Moai Metal Gear Solid GIF - Moai Metal Gear Solid GIFs

3 Likes

I play AO one and a brig chased me alerting the navy and bronze legion when it was in the bronze sea

1 Like

smash.
next question.

Captain got a lil silly whoops

1 Like

Me attacking a level 250 Atlantean ship:

(I wouldn’t)

This would look like an actually horror game. :nod: Good work!

i made this doodle in the middle of making the animation for the very small chance that something like this would be commented:

8 Likes

they got a bit quirky at night

You heard him. Smash.

main thing I wanna figure out is how to nerf curse users so that the invasion doesnt last about a week :skull: :skull:

1 Like

be careful bro, you might be infected…

Ah, I loved the way you animated this, I played some indie games that had a similar vibe to what you put out and it’s pretty accurate.

Now I’m wondering what the main cast (and known characters) would look like as an Atlantean.

dude, reminds me of my drawing, i rlly should start drawing again

10/10 animation, also very cool

maybe make it so that some sort of chaos energy corrupted most curse users who tried to use their curse, so essentially the more you use your curse it just transforms you into an atlantean. meaning that alive curse users basically cant rely on their power

Even if you get rid of curse users you still have to factor in the various other strong people throughout the war seas