[ABYSS SEA] That's not the Captain anymore

i have a list ready!!! with all their statuses (alive, infected, mutated, missing)

i rlly wanna draw some of them as atlantean, but in a way that isnt cringy lol

mfw when i see an atlantean with ichor flowing through their body and plot armor

personally i would live because im the alpha… jus me though :skull: :skull: :fire: :100:

lemme have my silly apocalypse au without logical thought :sob::sob:

Don’t worry I’ll handle it

This looks like an 3am video thumbnail. :skull:

1 Like

Just get Alpha White Eyes involved to kill them all or make it so they all go insane

WOAH, PUT THESE GRIPPERS AWAY!
complete sentence

My Shadow Mage one shot build would never lose to an Atlantean, thats just me tho

what the fuck
this is actually terrifying

Well done, but, holy shit
Also, smash… Shot, magma beam, backwards dodge, javelin, rushdown, shockwave, shot, crash, magma blast, reflex dodge on over, and smash.
Yes, a combo. I gave you a combo to work with.

Bronze sea is actually fucked if the Atlanteans invaded, Ravenna is pretty much the entire defense and unfortunately for them the main character and gang has already taken out most of their heavy hitters along with pretty much a third of their army at fort talos. Julian will have to carry and honestly might just die of exhaustion if the atlanteans can’t beat him.

Given how the last 2 times a curse user went insane went, I have a feeling they’d do more damage than the Atlanteans

You don’t really have to, enough Atlanteans with their second awakening could probably pull it off, or have atlanteans who are curse users themselves be attracted to and target non infected curse users

Follest i think you’re under estimating curse users a lot

*day

Honestly, just bring either Warren or Julian and that’s a good chunk of the Atlanteans handled

im not gonna sugarcoat it
invisibility potion + walk away

I’m not saying a single 2nd awakening atlantean should do it, but I imagine getting ganked by a bunch of dudes with 3 magics, especially considering how strong some atlanteans are in the higher tiers. I’m not talking like just 3 of them, I’m talking like massive groups. Obviously some of the way higher tier curse users would annihilate them, but they could still handle some of the weaker curse users with weaker curses. Beringer for example, that guy was kinda a chump. And then if there are atlanteans with their own curses then its pretty much an even playing field.

You already fully understand the community enough to take precautions.

For that I applaud you, and advise you to take a break.