Abyss underwater structures first attempt at build meta

The og build was bad, so the real build is the solution

If agility works underwater, than the enchants will be agile and the Calvus crown will be switched for an agility amulet

I made something similar, 1 powerful, 1 virtuous, 3 armored, magmamancer hat
Not sure if I want the hat frozen, drowned, arhaic or blasted though

huh?

agility works underwater…

does

unless you’re using a max vitality hybrid you’ll just get oneshot by most sharks at the abyss structures.
you really need more defense

3 Likes

probably go for Argos’ cape instead so you can have Swim Speed gems instead of no gems whatsoever, cause i think the speed outweighs the agility.

Fair point

Ill make a new one in a bit

argos helm is better, it gives defense.

Same deal as before, with the same gems. This build has zero power, but that should be fine if you have tons of SS(Swim Speed) and AC(Air Capacity). You can avoid most sharks, but can also tank some hits just in case. Healing pots on hand will be good for accidents.
Edit:
You have a decent bit of hp, probably 4-5 regular shark bites.

For your 2 potion positives, do Revealing and Sharkpel(if you can do sharkpel), or possibly luck if you can do that. Clearsight+Revealing is the cheapest combo, though from structures, you will be killing tons of sharks, which drop fins sometimes, which are used for sharkpel. Its really up to you what you can use, but I recommend to start grinding asap cuz update is right round the corner.

Edit 2:
The reason there is defense even with sharkpel is just in case you run out and forgot to re-apply

Wait I think we all forgot about sharkrepel pots-

@tecdroogan reminded me of them! Shotout for him lol

But not everyone can easily get sharkpel based on builds and other factors

Basically everything that ive stated is somewhat useful for diving, and I expect prices to go up after update drop cuz everyone wants to go diving(duh), so if you need to buy anything, now is the time!

The gems will be annoying to get, cuz of the materials. 45 storm salt, and 25 auric seaweed if you craft with luck 4/5. Without it, it could be more. AND you need musgravites, which are dark-sealed chest ONLY

Ahem
Put any ship attachment
Find shark teeth in a chest
Make any kind of thrown potion
Throw in the sea near your ship
Use revealing (optional, helps with aiming)
One animal cruelty later, you should have plents of fins and may get a surplus of teeth
Attachments practically guarantee drops from sharks, whales and sea monsters, so if you use tier 1 potions, you are likely to get more teeth than you spent

In any case, seems like Agora will write about concerning amounts of sea men in the sea

But what if ya dont have attachments??? I dont iirc on my warlock file(my file planed for the build

Jesus christ just farm some ships, dig some chaers, dive a bit, do a dark sea run, they come in any sealed chest
If you’re so desperate just see if anyone has the attachments to trade you
Besides, artificially spawned sharks don’t have AI, they just stand in place and only bite if you come close to their mouths, even if you got trash attachments just chip away at their healtj