Add romanceable atlanteans

as we can see here, Atlanteans no longer work with love potions, so therefore I will propose we add romanceable Atlanteans to make up for this

8 Likes

vetex should add BREEDING

3 Likes

Last time someone did it npc was erased from existence

1 Like

2 Likes

I know this sounds impossible, but an atlantean quartermaster would be really cool.

Some sort of atlantean interested in human culture and spawns rarely in the dark sea with a questline for players to complete and obtain them?

perhaps they’d be a combat quartermaster who helps you raid pirate/enemy ships easier by singing and weakening dangerous enemies

8 Likes

That is a much better idea than the title

2 Likes

I’d rather consume them

2 Likes

maybe rarely, in the dark sea on islands, you could find a quartermaster npc and by giving them a “cultural” item (like a ravenna greatsword or something) they could join your crew

2 Likes

Everytime you upgrade them (like Kenton) they get bigger as well until there’s a giant next to you

2 Likes

Being big would generally imply that one of their stats would be durability, that is something that I definitely want

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure atlanteans aren’t like a different race/culture but rather humans that got lost and mutated

3 Likes

5 Likes

Didn’t we already get somebody making an AO dating sim or am i just imagining things

1 Like

Cancelled I think

1 Like

young man,

[content has been deleted by the moderator team] YOURSELF NOW!

1 Like

oh

well then maybe it can just be reskinned to be like

one atlantean isn’t crazy like all the others somehow and wants to return to the sea clusters but needs your help

1 Like

6 Likes

insert guy on a screen meme template
DO NOT FUCK ATLANTEANS

1 Like

What about kid looking characters that in reality are some random 1000 years old vampires etc. ???

1 Like

no.

2 Likes