Agility rework V2 is here

Is the box in the players back or opposite to where theyre dashing

It spawns opposite to the direction of the dash, the direction the player is facing doesn’t matter.

I veto this rework.

gonna need another display hitbox for this please
(srsly with all the checks I hope that expierenced PvPers (and PvE players) get tools to be able to understand. because “150 degrees” does not mean much. how far will said 150 degree cone extend for instance?)
we are gonna need a IA-style hitbox-toggle istg

okay honestly im concerned with one thing

how in the hell will you know whats going on in-game with this rework without looking it up or asking
people who only play the game and dont do anything with AO outside of it (the game should assume everyone is this type of person) should have some way of knowing what the exhausted thing is and how it gets activated
also this is a really complicated rework and these types of people will be wondering why it even exists

i sure hope it’s not 150 degrees
150-degree-angle-icon-mathematics-260nw-2136574111

and the question is how far that 150 degree cone extends. is it just a stud from base to point… it isn’t really clear how big of a cone this is

probably goes on forever until it hits an enemy player

so does that mean “no dashing if in pvp if you oponent is behind you”?
also cant you dash backwards. and even if so. cant you just repeatedly side-dash to go faster?

i mean the cone spawns at the opposite angle you dash at, not behind your player so all side dashing would do is make you go around the foe (hell sidedashing might not even be effective if said enemy is slightly to your left/right because of how big the angle is)

really because I read above that the cone only applies to foward dashes. not side dashes?

no it applies to all dashes

GYATT DAMN!!! :money_mouth_face:

a terrible day for all zoners

I’d love to use my protractor on that obtuse angle if yk what I mean :smirk: :biting_lip:

i now see why the balance team doesn’t like pvers

shake your hitbox for the rizzler

i know ive commented multiple times quickly but

instead of making it just harder for agility players to run… how about give people a means of catching them
whatever it is itll mean agility players need to put thought into running still and it means people have a method to catch them

this current rework is a really complicated way of doing it that just adds a myriad of issues that dont need to exist

so you mean something like the wire suggestion?

that could definitely work