AGORA NEWS: General Julian dive bombs yet another Ravenna terrorist

I feel like I haven’t shown enough of Takeshi getting smoked. He may be a crackhead, but he has his moments of the bottom and the feels.

Besides, this arc must have done a number on him.

And yes, I play Arcane Odyssey for the story.
(Vetex please add more to the storyline, I don’t care about pvp gameplay.)

If it hadn’t been for having to fight a woman before this encounter, I would’ve won honestly.

47 Likes

forgot to hit g

5 Likes

TAKESHI! YOU HAD G!!!

4 Likes

I believe his approach was quite clear, but it’s transparent here that Takeshi looked right through it anyways. Julian can be a pane in the glass

4 Likes

mf did not parry/block/dodge… :sob:

Wait, what does G do?

Should’ve started running towards the sea smh

…Nothing… :eyes:

1 Like

Quite sharp shenanigans you’re up to right here. Would you open a window and let me glasslight julian’s reputation?

1 Like

Unrelated, but if the plot didn’t have to kill Argos off, I would’ve pick the save option in a heartbeat. Argos is just such a chad, and if I can spare Elius, why can’t I do it again?

Except you Calvus. Takeshi may be guilty for personally murdering a person/brother. But I as the player am not. Go eat a salad, Oppenheimer.

4 Likes

This man seriously is still insulting his enemy after her is literally almost dead.
Crackhead is an understatement, holy fuck.

2 Likes

Agreed, I’ve been loving these recent updates but GOD am I hyped for the Nimbus Sea one. I need to see what happens. So bad.

Also your art always blows me away, it’d be absolutely perfect for a series

zena cat!!

Gay
Gets banned

“L + Ratio + Your king is corrupt + Carried by glass curse” -AO Mc, probably, maybe

5 Likes

Julian, know that someday we will be able to fight you. You best hope your death is quick in painless and your drops aren’t worth farming.

hae you read LORE document?

maybe…

what exactly is the lore document?

Here you go (no the doc isn’t private)

I’m gonna enjoy this, thx btw.